Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] New GM Warranty

Old 03-10-2014, 11:33 AM
0CeYaBye
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default New GM Warranty

I am getting set up and trained tomorrow on this exciting new Chevrolet Extended warranty plan that will be available for purchase in all 50 states(no exclusions) so if you want a quote please send me your VIN, Exact miles and state of residence(just to track where everyone is from) to dfichtner@fichtnerchevrolet.com and I will send out emails to everyone contacting me on Wednesday after getting everything set up and ready to go. This plan is also available on Buick, Cadillac and GMC so send me whatever you have you want covered. They also offer a plan to cover NON-GM vehicles so pretty much like GMPP except no states are banned like GMPP.

My number is 406-628-4618, Ext 105 if you would like to talk to me.

The only thing to remember is your vehicle must still be under the factory 36/36 or 48/50 for Buick and Cadillac. The 5/100 means nothing when it comes to buying an extended warranty, very misleading since I get about 20 emails a day from 2008-09 owners saying there warranty is just ending which is their 5/100 Powertrain only warranty.
Old 03-17-2014, 05:32 PM
Joezone914
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by CeYaBye
I am getting set up and trained tomorrow on this exciting new Chevrolet Extended warranty plan that will be available for purchase in all 50 states(no exclusions) so if you want a quote please send me your VIN, Exact miles and state of residence(just to track where everyone is from) to dfichtner@fichtnerchevrolet.com and I will send out emails to everyone contacting me on Wednesday after getting everything set up and ready to go. This plan is also available on Buick, Cadillac and GMC so send me whatever you have you want covered. They also offer a plan to cover NON-GM vehicles so pretty much like GMPP except no states are banned like GMPP.

My number is 406-628-4618, Ext 105 if you would like to talk to me.

The only thing to remember is your vehicle must still be under the factory 36/36 or 48/50 for Buick and Cadillac. The 5/100 means nothing when it comes to buying an extended warranty, very misleading since I get about 20 emails a day from 2008-09 owners saying there warranty is just ending which is their 5/100 Powertrain only warranty.
Wow great news. I have bought a few extended GMPP's from you and being in CA i was told no more so this is great. Will it still be a GM product or another product just as good?
Old 04-14-2014, 06:55 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Can you provide more info on the warranty, who covers it specifically, and any benefits/weaknesses over the former GMPP plan ... which I believe is actually serviced by Ally Bank. What about Florida sales ???
Old 04-14-2014, 07:29 PM
Z06pete
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Old 04-17-2014, 10:46 AM
camaroman1011
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So you have to buy this warranty while you are still under your 3/36? Kinda sounds like a waste unless you don't start paying for it until you are out of Basic.....

Get notified of new replies

To New GM Warranty

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [ZR1] New GM Warranty