Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] Gmpp annual price increase

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 12:42 PM
0CeYaBye
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Gmpp annual price increase

It is that time of the year, remember that every October 1st GMPP raises their prices so if you are wanting a GMPP buy it now-at least by September 30th. My email is dfichtner@fichtnerchevrolet.com and include your VIN, Exact current miles and state of residence. Remember you can no longer purchase a GMPP from anyone if you live in Alaska, California, Florida, Idaho, Kentucky, Maryland, Oregon, and Washington unless you purchase it in your state. I have been hearing from many customers especially in California and they are getting quoted as much as double and some three times retail so they are not very happy and needless to say they are not buying. GMPP sales are down drastically in both Florida and California.

I again wish to thank my many thousands of customers in California and Florida who have bought plans from me over the years and are now calling for extensions on their plans and I cannot help them and they are very upset about this, many who have contacted both GMPP and the insurance commissioners office in their state and have been told OH WELL buy locally.

Well enough rambling on, again get your GMPP bought in September to save MONEY.

Quick Reply: [ZR1] Gmpp annual price increase