You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!
We worked on Michaels ZR1 performing some upgrades for his upcoming races. We will be taking the car to Royal Purple Raceway to put this car in the 9 sec zone and then she what she can do on the hose. This car made some very good power after some tuning on the blower only and on the spray it was well impressive to say the least Car came in making 680 rwhp. We installed the following mods for Michael to feed his go fast bug and we look forward to him racing with us at Baytown, Texas Mile and TI in Dallas!
1. Lethal Performance custom fuel system for e85
2. Lethal performance Nitrous custom fuel system for e85 (Runs off cars gas tank) No need for separate filling. Fill up at the station and GO!
3. Fuel system/Nitrous wiring with controller
4. 1300 cc injectors
5. Alky kit (Meth kit) inside intercooler IAT1/IAT2 readings look great!
6. DDS axle upgrades
7. Checked valve train and replaced springs
8. Of course the Nitro Dave direct port setup on a 100 shot (Stock blower no porting)
9. Lethal performance custom tuning blower/nitrous
10. Custom cam
11. Stage 2 ported heads
12. LPE Overdrive
13.LPE Snout ported
14. 102 tb
15. LG headers
16. LPE Cold air
Last edited by LethalPerformanceTX; 02-14-2013 at 02:26 PM.