Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] How do you turn "ALL LIGHTS OFF"......

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 06:07 PM
ZR1/Z06
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Default How do you turn "ALL LIGHTS OFF"......

Last Saturday night I was at a show and shine about 50 miles from home. I recieved a call from my neighbor telling me that my house alarm had gone off. I "hurried home". When I got to my driveway, which is about 450 feet long, I wanted to turn all lights (interior and exterior) off to arrive in the "stealth mode". Could not do that! Had to arrive all "lit up". I might as well been blowing the horn and yelling
"[B]I'M HOME[B]" Is it possible to turn all lights off, if so what is the secret.

All was good, structures not breached and no "new mess" to clean up!!!!!
Old 07-26-2011, 09:51 PM
MachAll 2005
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We have had 3 C6's ... 2005, 2007 and now 2010. We have always turned the light stick to off as we start the car in the garage so the headlights don't come on** ... Now, last Saturday we went on an outing and we were following another Clubber (I normally am in the lead) .. and he called me a few miles out and said he was having a hard time keeping track of me because my day light driving lights were not on ...
OH...didn't know that, so I manually turned the headlights on and back to automatic and the day light lamps were on ..
SO, maybe that it the trick?

**please don't start a discussion on this action, it has been beaten to death before.. I do it because I don't like the dim dash when I first hit the bright sun.

Last edited by MachAll 2005; 07-26-2011 at 10:35 PM.

Quick Reply: [ZR1] How do you turn "ALL LIGHTS OFF"......