Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Missing Threads !!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 12:29 AM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Received 227 Likes on 179 Posts

Default Missing Threads !!!!!!

Is it just me or are there missing threads regarding LS7 motors ?

Has GM bought out the site ?

Seems like all the threads were civil. Used to be some of us would get small vacations for breaking the rules. But at least the threads would remain open. When things got really bad the thread would get locked but the info would remain for those interested.

For threads to completely disappear without any explanation is not acceptable and is a slap in the face of all members.

If I don't get banned for making this post I may just vote with my feet and leave. Sad day that we have to be censored in this brute fashion.

DH

Last edited by Dirty Howie; 08-28-2015 at 12:33 AM.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:39 AM
Bill Dearborn
Tech Contributor

Received 8,954 Likes on 5,345 Posts

Originally Posted by Dirty Howie
Is it just me or are there missing threads regarding LS7 motors ?

Has GM bought out the site ?

Seems like all the threads were civil. Used to be some of us would get small vacations for breaking the rules. But at least the threads would remain open. When things got really bad the thread would get locked but the info would remain for those interested.

For threads to completely disappear without any explanation is not acceptable and is a slap in the face of all members.

If I don't get banned for making this post I may just vote with my feet and leave. Sad day that we have to be censored in this brute fashion.

DH
I haven't really seen any disappear. But I don't really pay that much attention to them anymore since they are mostly circular with the same things coming up about every 7 or 8 months. It might be that people are getting tired of posting in them and they have fallen off the radar so to speak. Are there any particular ones you are thinking are missing? Maybe do a search and see if they pop up that way. If you find one that hasn't been active in a while drop a bomb in it and see how the reaction goes.

Bill
Old 08-28-2015, 01:04 AM
meanjoe
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 235 Likes on 166 Posts

Hey DH
I'm not too sure what you're referring to but in any case this thread does not appear to be gaining any traction. Wondering why that is???
Old 08-28-2015, 02:33 AM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Bill Dearborn
I haven't really seen any disappear. But I don't really pay that much attention to them anymore since they are mostly circular with the same things coming up about every 7 or 8 months. It might be that people are getting tired of posting in them and they have fallen off the radar so to speak. Are there any particular ones you are thinking are missing? Maybe do a search and see if they pop up that way. If you find one that hasn't been active in a while drop a bomb in it and see how the reaction goes.

Bill
Seems like there were two that are gone but maybe only the new one Chad started.

DH
Old 08-28-2015, 02:37 AM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Originally Posted by meanjoe
Hey DH
I'm not too sure what you're referring to but in any case this thread does not appear to be gaining any traction. Wondering why that is???
Well, maybe I'm losing it. But I know at least Chads thread is gone but his account is still active.

Maybe I'm just looking for a fight or some action...............haven't been on vacation for a while

DH
Old 08-28-2015, 05:42 AM
LT5 John
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, maybe I'm losing it. But I know at least Chads thread is gone but his account is still active.

Maybe I'm just looking for a fight or some action...............haven't been on vacation for a while

DH
Hey Howie, Chad's account is not active...
Old 08-28-2015, 08:04 AM
meanjoe
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 235 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by LT5 John
From what I've read Chad has been booted several times and always gets back in with a new IP address. Till they find him again. Then Poof!
Old 08-28-2015, 08:32 AM
psp6158
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 228 Likes on 177 Posts

DH
It's gone, really a shame, newbies looking to do their own research are looking for it too in another thread.
Old 08-28-2015, 09:55 AM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Originally Posted by LT5 John
I guess not. But I saw that you can message him via email. Not sure if that function actually works. I tried it ........

DH
Old 08-28-2015, 09:57 AM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,195 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

missing?

give me a title or creator and I can look to see if they were moved, removed or merged

Get notified of new replies

To Missing Threads !!!!!!

Quick Reply: [Z06] Missing Threads !!!!!!