Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Picking my z up Wed!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 01:51 PM
harordr
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picking my z up Wed!

Finally graduated school and treating myself to a nice toy! Found a private owner who has babied his car and im taking it off his hands. Already have the wild to mild switch on order and comes in the day i get the car. Any other things I should look out for? Its an 06 and he said every recall with documentation has been done. Thanks!
Old 09-14-2014, 05:19 PM
psp6158
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 228 Likes on 177 Posts

Congrats! You got the first must have item out of the way,its down hill from here lol, exhaust,headers,heads,cam,tires,wheels.. . You get the idea. Sheat color and you have to post pics when you get it.
Old 09-14-2014, 05:56 PM
MyLastCorvette
Racer

Congratulations, on your purchase, one of the finest road machine's America has ever produced.

Would you be willing to tell how much she cost; How many miles and options? The reason, I'm still toying with the idea of the 15 Z-06 and kinda wondering how much I could expect from my one owner mint 08...
Old 09-14-2014, 06:24 PM
harordr
Intermediate

Fully loaded, gm extended warranty, all 4 new tires within last 4k miles, comes with california car cover, never rain driven, has receipts for all recalls and all maintenance, 38k miles for 38k. I know I could prob get a slightly better deal if I held off and really shopped around but the way I see it is its local so I dont have to pay for a plane ticket and gas to drive it back, has extended warranty, and I know it was well taken care of. How the owner has treated the car is worth the extra money to me. Hope that helps!
Old 09-14-2014, 10:05 PM
richy rich
Racer

Originally Posted by harordr
Fully loaded, gm extended warranty, all 4 new tires within last 4k miles, comes with california car cover, never rain driven, has receipts for all recalls and all maintenance, 38k miles for 38k. I know I could prob get a slightly better deal if I held off and really shopped around but the way I see it is its local so I dont have to pay for a plane ticket and gas to drive it back, has extended warranty, and I know it was well taken care of. How the owner has treated the car is worth the extra money to me. Hope that helps!
Sounds Great!
Your gonna love it!
I couldn't sleep when I first bought mine,[my buddy slept in his the first night-Im not kidding]and it rained for days the day after I brought it home!LOL!
Old 09-15-2014, 10:56 AM
MyLastCorvette
Racer

Originally Posted by harordr
Thank You, I will never forget my first Corvette. A very special time indeed...
Old 09-15-2014, 11:51 AM
rprice
Melting Slicks

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Congradulations!

Get notified of new replies

To Picking my z up Wed!

Quick Reply: [Z06] Picking my z up Wed!