Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] American Heritage LS7 Cylinder Heads (Pics and Data)

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 08:47 AM
TXGS507
Race Director

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,135 Posts

Mine...
Old 07-25-2017, 10:05 PM
dreskiluv
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Picked up my Zo6 from Pavlock Motorsport this past Friday ( but it was a rainy day, so not much fun driving home) couple discussion points I want to make. 1st meeting Frank Sr and Jr was great and not rushed, they took their time talking with me about what I was looking for ( new to the corvette world and didn't really know). Once decision was made on work being done, shipped heads off to AHP. 2nd Frank kept me updated on the status of the car ( not only when I call,but out of the blue). Had a few concerns driving home. Called Frank after hours he responded immediately and adddressed my concerns and even told me I could swing by his house on Saturday because Pavlock is closed on Saturday/Sunday. I did not issues not that urgent. I did drop the car off Monday evening at his house for a few minor tweaks. Picked the car up Tuesday evening and really got on it. Wow wow wow. Word of mouth about Pavlock Motorsport was spot on. Customer service is not going to be beat along with the craftsmanship performed at Pavlock. Also, not the least important but not primary issue- cost I was not charged the corvette tax (we frequently hear about). I was even trying to add other things and was advised I was not going to get much bang for the buck. Great job highly recommend. If you need work in Florida this is the place. If you have any additional question you can add here or feel free to pm me ( excuse any typo's ). Rushing to get back out for more fun

Last edited by dreskiluv; 07-26-2017 at 07:00 AM.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:21 PM
littlefranks
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the great review.now that cars all sorted out.some new meets on the rear to keep her under control. Lol. Anything you need give me a call.thanks again for the business..

Quick Reply: [Z06] American Heritage LS7 Cylinder Heads (Pics and Data)