Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Test Data on the newest Pennzoil's made from Natural Gas

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 04:18 PM
eagle275
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi everyone. I know this thread has some age on it now, but I was wondering about a couple points on the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ with PurePlus Technology, specifically the 5W-30 Pennzoil Ultra Plat and the difference between that and Pennzoil Platinum High-Mileage 5W-30 Motor Oil. I have 2 vehicles that are both at 110,000 miles and use the 5W-30 Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ with PurePlus Technology in both, and have for over 1.5 years, and I love that oil! Just want to see if I'm using the correct oil since both engines are over 100,000. BTW, both engines have always had regular full synthetic Mobil1 5W-30 oil changes at 4500 miles, along with regular maintenance on vehicles and quality new Mobil 1 extended performance oil filters. Thanks for any feedback
Old 02-06-2017, 05:10 PM
Tech
Safety Car

Received 248 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by eagle275
Hi everyone. I know this thread has some age on it now, but I was wondering about a couple points on the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ with PurePlus Technology, specifically the 5W-30 Pennzoil Ultra Plat and the difference between that and Pennzoil Platinum High-Mileage 5W-30 Motor Oil. I have 2 vehicles that are both at 110,000 miles and use the 5W-30 Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ with PurePlus Technology in both, and have for over 1.5 years, and I love that oil! Just want to see if I'm using the correct oil since both engines are over 100,000. BTW, both engines have always had regular full synthetic Mobil1 5W-30 oil changes at 4500 miles, along with regular maintenance on vehicles and quality new Mobil 1 extended performance oil filters. Thanks for any feedback
https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ub.../forum_summary

Quick Reply: [Z06] Test Data on the newest Pennzoil's made from Natural Gas