Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Latest round of mods: ZR1 splitter, side skirts, and Katech valve covers

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2014, 04:53 PM
619grappler
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Latest round of mods: ZR1 splitter, side skirts, and Katech valve covers

Hey guys, just picked up my car yesterday from Cunningham Motorsports. I had them install my ZR1 front splitter (and brace), side skirts, and Katech valve covers (and coil relocation kit). The splitter and side skirts are matte and the valve covers are crinkle black powder coat. I think it looks amazing now. The ZR1 aero really compliments the look and the valve covers really cleaned up the engine bay. So stoked!!!

I'd like to thank all the vendors I did business with; Southern Car Parts, Katech, and CMS. When I initially received the splitter support it didn't have the hardware needed for the install. I called Southern Car Parts, they apologized and sent me another set ASAP. I had a last minute change of heart with the valve covers. I had originally ordered satin black paint but then decided I wanted the crinkle black powder coat instead. A quick message to Katech was all it took and they made the change. And lastly, thanks to Cunningham Motorsports and Ryne for the awesome service as always. I definitely feel my business is appreciated with these guys.

Anyways, on to the pics.

Old 04-26-2014, 06:20 PM
carpe dm
Le Mans Master

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts

Looks great!
Old 04-26-2014, 06:25 PM
wjnjr
Melting Slicks

Received 921 Likes on 578 Posts
2023 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2022 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Nice!

Get notified of new replies

To Latest round of mods: ZR1 splitter, side skirts, and Katech valve covers

Quick Reply: [Z06] Latest round of mods: ZR1 splitter, side skirts, and Katech valve covers