Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] You know your a Z06 owner when....

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2013, 05:00 PM
EnginerdVT
Drifting

Received 88 Likes on 68 Posts

When you can get a speeding ticket on anything but the highway in 1st gear.
Old 12-25-2013, 06:22 PM
SONKIST
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by QUAKEJAKE
when your NOT "chompin at the bit" to order a C7 but can't wait to get a peek at the C7ZO6.
^ That's me!
Old 12-25-2013, 07:40 PM
Too-Fast
Le Mans Master

Received 797 Likes on 540 Posts
2020 C5 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Originally Posted by Joe Wales
Yea Too-Fast when you are driving your Z and with the looks you get you think, now I know what a beautiful blond or a great looking red head walking down the street feels like?

My Z is Red and I really truly believe I get more looks than she does?
Never really thought of it that way...but interesting perspective.

Last edited by Too-Fast; 12-26-2013 at 07:57 AM.
Old 12-25-2013, 11:38 PM
Cbtvet
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kouasupra
It takes you 15-20 minutes to find a parking spot away from everybody at the bank. Lol

Let's hear some more...
When you keep telling the wife to stop slamming her door, no need, just give it a little pull and it will close.
Old 12-26-2013, 12:54 AM
mjoacim
Racer

Originally Posted by wolf8218
When cops don't even need to radar your a$$ to light you up. (Mike)
Whateva!!! I should have went to jail both times. But hey, you can't take a guy to jail who CLEARLY has amazing taste in cars and had the ***** to work it over, too.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:19 AM
ghoust
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are scared to rev your car because it might drop a valve.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:41 AM
DaOtherOne
Melting Slicks

Received 175 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by ghoust
You are scared to rev your car because it might drop a valve.
Old 12-26-2013, 12:11 PM
BTR_FTW
Instructor

you stop by the car wash to vaccum your car (even though you just vaccumed it).... just so people can check your car out
Old 12-27-2013, 06:04 PM
40YRW8
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

When you slowly cruise onto the freeway in second saying to yourself, "Space: The final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. It's continuing mission; to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no one has gone before." Then you mash the throttle and watch the scenery go all blurry!
Gary
Old 12-27-2013, 08:37 PM
Stage Runner
Burning Brakes

Yea and Cbtvet you really get paranoid when your wife or girlfriend has on these 5" spiked high heels and you are worried about her scratching the expensive Z06 door sill plates? I tell my wife if she scratches mine, I'll spike her ***.

Or when you are driving down the street and and you see a couple of guys pointing and smiling your way , then my wife starts smiling back at them thinking they are looking and smiling at her ugly ***?

You ever see this? a great looking blond driving a yellow Z06 and some guys point to her car and smiling and she thinks they are pointing and smiling at her? No offense blonds, and if it was me I'd be looking and smiling at the you and the car, car first? . or maybe in my case a Red Head in a red Z06, because my car is red?

Joe
You know as I think about this maybe I can coax my wife to dye her hair red? Maybe she could up her class a little? Car doesn't need any? I bet I would have a week in the garage over this one, but I would not mine, it's nice to sleep with my little Red Headed bitch as she calls it. It would be nice to have two little red headed bitches? lol

Joe
Well it didn't go over as I thought. I sent a text to my wife at noon and asked her if she would consider dying her hair red? She said "and why would I want to do that?" I told her if she did then I could have two little Red Headed bitches? She said what? (I could not help from laughing) I said well if she dyed her hair red she would look pretty cool when we go for rides in the Z06? Long Red hair, windows down and hair blowing in the breeze? All of a sudden a silence, then she said you know where your going tonight? I said where are we going tonight? She said "I didn't say we I said you". I answered and I said the garage? I said ooooook, I also told her that i really don't mine spending the night with the bitch in the garage she doesn't give me any crap? I knew I said to much by this time? She said to me "you really are a RAT". I told her well if I'm a rat, maybe a I'm a distant cousin to that mouse I encountered the other day? Then I relized I forgot to tell her about the incident with the mouse when I heard something in the garage last week. I told her I grabbed the 44 mag, went to the garage and got the drop on his ***, and how he shivered in his boots and ran under the Z. Her last statement was "Well maybe he went and got his guns and he can come out from under the Z and plug your ***"? Click (hung up on) I get into more trouble when I'm trying to be serious? I think she would look pretty nice in red hair, she wears them red spiked heels?

Joe
Why are you replying to your own well written, well composed and comprehensive posts? Amazing simply amazing!
Old 12-27-2013, 08:55 PM
2013 427
Instructor

Originally Posted by Stage Runner
Why are you replying to your own well written, well composed and comprehensive posts? Amazing simply amazing!
^^^^^^ Thank You ^^^^^^^.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:33 PM
owc6
Team Owner

Received 4,192 Likes on 2,681 Posts

Does anyone else feel some sympathy for his "wife?"

lisa
Old 12-27-2013, 11:53 PM
VCUFAN
Burning Brakes

Glad I wasn't the only one trying to figure out what he was doing. Now every time I see that picture I think Clint Eastwood is a little cuckoo.
Old 12-28-2013, 12:32 AM
Joe Wales
Intermediate

Well for some of you in here, this thread is supposed to be a humor thread, I guess you have none?Simply pathetic. I take my hat off to the person that posted this thread, he's super, and to some of the others that like to laugh. But it always takes two or three to ruin if for everyone, and you know who you are. All others have to do is read your posts and they can see how pathetic you are.

Well you can have your forum back, and write something stupid after this post and have a beer he's gone, I'm leaving the forum, oh and by the way I'll be sure to tell the moderators why I left it's in the stupid messages you posted, I can't stand being around people like you. Must your life be that miserable?

Oh and by the way I simply adore my wife, she is the reason I'm breathing, not some stupid car. She and I joke with each other all the time and we have a good time. It makes life interesting. If you post something stupid, you don't have to worry, I won't see it, Something can't hurt you if you don't know about it. So I got the last laugh? Pathetic.

Have a nice life
Old 12-28-2013, 06:34 AM
CB1953
Safety Car

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Well for some of you in here, this thread is supposed to be a humor thread, I guess you have none?Simply pathetic. I take my hat off to the person that posted this thread, he's super, and to some of the others that like to laugh. But it always takes two or three to ruin if for everyone, and you know who you are. All others have to do is read your posts and they can see how pathetic you are.

Well you can have your forum back, and write something stupid after this post and have a beer he's gone, I'm leaving the forum, oh and by the way I'll be sure to tell the moderators why I left it's in the stupid messages you posted, I can't stand being around people like you. Must your life be that miserable?

Oh and by the way I simply adore my wife, she is the reason I'm breathing, not some stupid car. She and I joke with each other all the time and we have a good time. It makes life interesting. If you post something stupid, you don't have to worry, I won't see it, Something can't hurt you if you don't know about it. So I got the last laugh? Pathetic.

Have a nice life
Old 12-28-2013, 11:38 AM
gobrad
Heel & Toe

Dafuq just happened
Old 12-28-2013, 01:01 PM
ioutrun
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

When someone asks you if your Z06 is a automatic or 6 speed and you look at them like they are an idiot and almost insulted!

Get notified of new replies

To You know your a Z06 owner when....

Old 12-29-2013, 03:22 AM
oicw
Racer

Originally Posted by Too-Fast
Never really thought of it that way...but interesting perspective.
And what's more, for both the hot blonde and the Z, they're dude magnets. Most other women could care less...
Old 12-29-2013, 01:02 PM
Joe Wales
Intermediate

Well this Quote is pretty stupid?
Old 12-29-2013, 01:04 PM
Joe Wales
Intermediate

Originally Posted by CB1953

How stupid is this?

Quick Reply: [Z06] You know your a Z06 owner when....