Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Big Build Thread - Pfadt, Katech & Wong Performance - Photos , dyno, the works!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 10:23 PM
kentz06
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just received word from Tom that there were 2-3 quarts of oil remaining in the dry sump tank. He has replaced all the hoses with the 2 piece Aeroequip racing hose assemblies. After oil refill it started right up and sounds fine. He will run a full set of diagnostics tomorrow but it appears I stopped it quickly enough (while keeping in on track).

Maybe I should just take up competition knitting.

Dean
Old 04-10-2012, 08:56 AM
ErnieN85
Safety Car

Received 269 Likes on 224 Posts

Originally Posted by kentz06
Just received word from Tom that there were 2-3 quarts of oil remaining in the dry sump tank. He has replaced all the hoses with the 2 piece Aeroequip racing hose assemblies. After oil refill it started right up and sounds fine. He will run a full set of diagnostics tomorrow but it appears I stopped it quickly enough (while keeping in on track).

Maybe I should just take up competition knitting.

Dean

it would be cheaper
Old 04-11-2012, 08:46 PM
kentz06
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The motor has come through all the diagnostics will a clean bill of health. Oil pressure and compression all appear unchanged. Now that it has been run some more it seems to be developing a little more power:

Back to the track next Wednesday to restart testing.

Dean

Quick Reply: [Z06] Big Build Thread - Pfadt, Katech & Wong Performance - Photos , dyno, the works!