Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] New Product, lock tight Tape

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 07:19 PM
lorenzo
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Product, lock tight Tape

Gone

Last edited by lorenzo; 12-04-2010 at 03:24 AM.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Maxx Schlick
Burning Brakes

So what is next..someone gonna be hawking potatoes and tomatoes on what used to be the Corvette Forum.
F this place and I won't be coming back to the previously known as the "Corvette Forum"

now known as "The BS Commercial Forum" again.

Last edited by Maxx Schlick; 12-03-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:30 PM
ajbarbato15
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Maxx Schlick
So what is next..someone gonna be hawking potatoes and tomatoes on what used to be the Corvette Forum.
F this place and I won't be coming back to the previously known as the "Corvette Forum"

now known as "The BS Commercial Forum" again.
What are you talking about??
Old 12-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Maxx Schlick
Burning Brakes

Default Oh well, if you can't beat em join em

So here is my own commercial........

Never use a hand tool when you can use a POWER TOOL!!! (man rule # 427) RRRRRR

This is a brand new never been used Ariens 6 hp 6 speed (+2 speeds in reverse) 24" electric start snow thrower that I can let someone have for 1/2 the new price.
Looking to get $450 for it.

Here is a link to a few pics
http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o...view=slideshow

Just Imagine yourself snarling away at the controlls of this state of the art Fossil Fuel Burning, Snow Throwing Monster!!!
This baby is going to be throwing an arc of snow and ice forty feet high into your neighbors driveway.
RRRRRRR

Sorry guys, I clicked on this link where some guy was selling tape and I just snapped for a few minutes!!

But maybe it's all a win win situation,,,you can buy some of his tape and put it on your new snow blower that you bought from me!!

Last edited by Maxx Schlick; 12-03-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:07 AM
lorenzo
Racer

First off it's not my tape, wish it was though because im pretty sure Lock tight corp is doing pretty well these days.
second, i just thought some of the members on here might actually work on there own cars and know what to do with this helpfull new product.
Third, your right i should have know better then to post such a stupid message in the first place. now i remember why i haven't been on here for over a year.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:54 AM
u1arunit
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lorenzo
First off it's not my tape, wish it was though because im pretty sure Lock tight corp is doing pretty well these days.
second, i just thought some of the members on here might actually work on there own cars and know what to do with this helpfull new product.
Third, your right i should have know better then to post such a stupid message in the first place. now i remember why i haven't been on here for over a year.
I think if you would have posted up a testimonial of the product it would not have looked like a for sale ad. Honestly though the liquid or the paste tube would be easier to use anyway so the company is really reaching for more sales if they just introduced this product. Hope it's not as hard to use as the Teflon tape that comes on those little rolls. Talk about a PITA to use.

Get notified of new replies

To New Product, lock tight Tape

Quick Reply: [Z06] New Product, lock tight Tape