Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Couldn't sleep, so I went for a putt...

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 01:16 PM
383vett
Race Director

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,043 Posts

Originally Posted by Z0 SIC
But what you should do (if your not married of course) is go back to that bar they were at this week and bang both the chicks in your car and then drop them off at that dudes house.
How can that be done? I would think one is near impossible, two definitely impossible.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:38 PM
JLB768
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Gizmo
Smokey burnout for this clown would have been a waste of Good Rubber

We need to hear from the OP if the women this drunk idiot was with were HOT Then a determination could be made on a different kind of rubber to waste.
The two girls weren't that hot, there were far better looking women walking around.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:39 PM
thechosenone
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 383vett
How can that be done? I would think one is near impossible, two definitely impossible.
Yes it would be pretty much impossible, since all you can really do in our cars is just drive them....not that I haven't tried anything else in them .
Old 05-16-2010, 02:01 PM
EXCELR8
Racer

Should of ask him how his 1985 Honda Civic is running:rofl
Old 05-16-2010, 03:45 PM
glass slipper
Le Mans Master

Received 394 Likes on 188 Posts

The fact that you were bothered by his comment shows you have compassion for the stupid people on this planet. The fact that you did nothing and drove away shows you have the intelligence to know you can't fix stupid.
Old 05-16-2010, 04:19 PM
BrnEyzR1
Drifting

Originally Posted by glass slipper
The fact that you were bothered by his comment shows you have compassion for the stupid people on this planet. The fact that you did nothing and drove away shows you have the intelligence to know you can't fix stupid.
Old 05-16-2010, 04:41 PM
Blackdevil77
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Sounds like his dumb *** was trying to act all macho and "cool" in front of the girls with his small *****
Old 05-16-2010, 09:58 PM
andy82
Safety Car

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
2017 C7 of Year Finalist

Old 05-16-2010, 10:25 PM
JLB768
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by glass slipper
The fact that you did nothing and drove away shows you have the intelligence to know you can't fix stupid.
I've learned a few lessons in my 42 years, sometimes it's better to ignore things, and go about my business. I remember when I was about 17, some guy said something to me as I drove by, so I stopped, and jumped out of my truck. We squared up, and before I knew what happened, he had already kicked me in the face twice. Yep, my bad *** jumped out, and confronted a dude that was really good at martial arts. He beat the living s**t out of me, that was a valuable lesson that's stuck with me...
Old 05-16-2010, 10:56 PM
Blackdevil77
Drifting

Originally Posted by JLB768
I've learned a few lessons in my 42 years, sometimes it's better to ignore things, and go about my business. I remember when I was about 17, some guy said something to me as I drove by, so I stopped, and jumped out of my truck. We squared up, and before I knew what happened, he had already kicked me in the face twice. Yep, my bad *** jumped out, and confronted a dude that was really good at martial arts. He beat the living s**t out of me, that was a valuable lesson that's stuck with me...
holy ****! LOL! Was he the initial aggressor? That's messed up
Old 05-16-2010, 11:25 PM
thechosenone
Melting Slicks

Hey i think i found your fight :

But really that dose suck tho....but as bad as the a** whopping was, I probably would have found it someone amusing to see. Some guy getting out of his car all badass like then getting the s**t kicked out of him by Steven Seagal wanna be . But never the less we all learn from our mistakes.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:27 PM
JLB768
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Blackdevil77
holy ****! LOL! Was he the initial aggressor? That's messed up
When I stopped, and got out of my truck, that made me the aggressor. Had a small piece of my cheekbone floating around for quite a while after that.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:33 PM
JLB768
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Z0 SIC
Hey i think i found your fight :

But really that dose suck tho....but as bad as the a** whopping was, I probably would have found it someone amusing to see. Some guy getting out of his car all badass like then getting the s**t kicked out of him by Steven Seagal wanna be . But never the less we all learn from our mistakes.
That lasted a lot longer, I think within 15 seconds of me getting out of my truck, I was already kicked in the face twice. Yeah we learn from our mistakes, and I gave up looking for fights many years ago. Now, at my age, if someone decides to put an *** whooping on me like that, he better be faster than a 230gr Gold Dot.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:56 AM
bass mechanic
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i would have said, well wheres your bicycle? punk! at least you were in a vette and the punk was walking cause he cant afford a car at all!
Old 05-18-2010, 10:27 AM
BlaznZ06
Race Director

Received 755 Likes on 306 Posts

You should have yelled out the the girls "that they better look for someone else to bang, cause he might confuse their vaginas for a *****."

Last edited by BlaznZ06; 05-18-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:22 AM
stroked250
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

meh, who cares?! I bought my Z06 to drive, not for people to notice it and couldn't care less what people think it is ro isn't.

The OP has the rigth attitude; it's humurous!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:39 AM
jorgeassoc
Instructor

Originally Posted by American Psycho
Maybe he thought you were in a Z51 with all the badges, and he was just not expecting to see a real life Z06.

btw...any pics of the drunk girls?

Get notified of new replies

To Couldn't sleep, so I went for a putt...

Old 05-18-2010, 12:10 PM
C5 Frank
Le Mans Master

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts

This thread is entertaining... To the OP.. it never ceases to amaze me the level punks will stoup to in effort to make themselves look better... in fact all they do is make themselves look more stupid.

As for the fight video... reminds me of a fight back in highschool. This big dude from the football team was talkin all kinds of crap to this little guy that I was buddies with. I even told the guy to back off, but he kept on. So right in front of the girls locker room exit the big guy pushed my buddy. My buddy said nothing and squared up to him. They were at least 8-10 inches apart in height.... He punch the big dude right square in the jaw..... and he dropped to his knee and stayed there and did nothing. There were at least 25-30 girls that had stopped to see it....
It was one of the funnier things I remember from school.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:53 PM
thechosenone
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by C5 Frank
This thread is entertaining... To the OP.. it never ceases to amaze me the level punks will stoup to in effort to make themselves look better... in fact all they do is make themselves look more stupid.

As for the fight video... reminds me of a fight back in highschool. This big dude from the football team was talkin all kinds of crap to this little guy that I was buddies with. I even told the guy to back off, but he kept on. So right in front of the girls locker room exit the big guy pushed my buddy. My buddy said nothing and squared up to him. They were at least 8-10 inches apart in height.... He punch the big dude right square in the jaw..... and he dropped to his knee and stayed there and did nothing. There were at least 25-30 girls that had stopped to see it....
It was one of the funnier things I remember from school.
Haha I bet he got laid that year!
Old 05-18-2010, 07:54 PM
jhester
Pro

I hope the guy knows more about his college courses, than he does cars.
Wait, lets back up, you are from bloomington, IN which means that this idiot went/is going to Indiana. Why would you assume he knows anything about college courses, when he obviously knows nothing about choosing a good college?

PS-
<-------- Purdue Alumni (go boilers)

Quick Reply: [Z06] Couldn't sleep, so I went for a putt...