Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Carbotech Performance Brakes

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 11:30 AM
Adam@Amp'dAutosport.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 492 Likes on 419 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11,'13

Default Carbotech Performance Brakes

It has come to our attention that there are some individuals/companies selling Carbotech products on the internet & they are NOT actual distributors for us. One such company is jdm hub. Please be careful when purchasing our products via the web. All of our certified dealers are listed on our website, ctbrakes.com. I personally have had customers call me after they have placed an order with such companies as jdm hub, letting me know that they received an email stating that their order had been cancelled. We do sell our products direct to our customers. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly via private message, email (adam@ctbrakes.com) or by phone (216-780-8825). You may also contact Carbotech directly. We are happy to take the time to discuss any questions that you may have about our products. I personally have worked with many people on this forum & those that I have know that I am an honorable business man & stand behind our products. And remember, we offer a 7% discount for all forum members!
Old 03-17-2010, 12:34 PM
PWRPIMP
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just ordered and received my Bobcats from Adam, and I can tell you he is very helpful, courteous, and gave me the forum discount. The whole experience was exactly what you would want, and I will return for more when the time comes.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:21 PM
Painrace
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 63 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by carbotech adam
It has come to our attention that there are some individuals/companies selling Carbotech products on the internet & they are NOT actual distributors for us. One such company is jdm hub. Please be careful when purchasing our products via the web. All of our certified dealers are listed on our website, ctbrakes.com. I personally have had customers call me after they have placed an order with such companies as jdm hub, letting me know that they received an email stating that their order had been cancelled. We do sell our products direct to our customers. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly via private message, email (adam@ctbrakes.com) or by phone (216-780-8825). You may also contact Carbotech directly. We are happy to take the time to discuss any questions that you may have about our products. I personally have worked with many people on this forum & those that I have know that I am an honorable business man & stand behind our products. And remember, we offer a 7% discount for all forum members!

Adam is super to work with.

Jim
Old 03-17-2010, 03:33 PM
Adam@Amp'dAutosport.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11,'13

Originally Posted by PWRPIMP
I just ordered and received my Bobcats from Adam, and I can tell you he is very helpful, courteous, and gave me the forum discount. The whole experience was exactly what you would want, and I will return for more when the time comes.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:38 PM
homel01
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Second time for me dealing with Adam, So Far. Everything perfect, plus got discount !!
Old 03-17-2010, 08:32 PM
Adam@Amp'dAutosport.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11,'13

Originally Posted by homel01
Second time for me dealing with Adam, So Far. Everything perfect, plus got discount !!
i have your info pads are on the way. We appreciate your buisness

Get notified of new replies

To Carbotech Performance Brakes

Quick Reply: [Z06] Carbotech Performance Brakes