Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] 2010's New Trend setter in the wheel industry

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 02:23 AM
PureSwank
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Is this really Jordan?

His gone through like three or four different name company's.

He must be one addicted to ripping your money azz dude!

Wheel Executives didn't even defend the matter, just went about their day. . .Bwahahahahaha!

Last edited by PureSwank; 08-18-2009 at 02:39 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:18 AM
Wicked_Z06
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PureSwank

Old 08-18-2009, 08:18 AM
Z06 Days
Heel & Toe

LOL, **** Days of our lives. This is juicier!
Old 08-18-2009, 09:50 AM
FLATOUT
Temporary Hold

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Xedes
I really don't know much about the history with some of the vendors but I do know I am really close to pulling the trigger on the 360 forged concaved multi wheels that were posted a couple of months ago. So if someone has a good reason why I shouldn't, please send me a pm explaining. I came from a 350z site and we never had any issues with our wheel vendors, so I might be a little more trusting than I should be.
You will not have any problems with your order as long as you go through myself or FORGED DST. When your ready shoot me a PM and I will get your order processed.

The guy that started this thread used to run 360 forged and lets just say his business practices were questionable LOL.

As other people have mentioned order direct through myself and FORGED DST and you will be fine!

Andy Wheeler
Old 08-18-2009, 09:55 AM
ZL-1
Safety Car

Received 184 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by ZL-1
Dateline or 20/20 should do a story about all the Miami wheel companies and the connections between them. A "family tree" linking all the guys and all the companies they've been with would really be interesting. Maybe somebody here on the Forum knows all the details of the story?

Miami wheels are great looking though, make the California stuff look boring.

Isn't there somebody who can draw up a diagram showing all the Miami wheel guys and all the different company names they've been with?
Old 08-18-2009, 11:13 AM
Drewstein
Melting Slicks

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by FLATOUT
You will not have any problems with your order as long as you go through myself or FORGED DST. When your ready shoot me a PM and I will get your order processed.

The guy that started this thread used to run 360 forged and lets just say his business practices were questionable LOL.

As other people have mentioned order direct through myself and FORGED DST and you will be fine!

Andy Wheeler
I have to say ordering wheels through you Andy has almost been too easy. You need to make it a little harder because I can't afford to keep getting new rims every few months.

-Drew
Old 08-18-2009, 11:33 AM
Xedes
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GIO-305
just wait for 360 forged to come out with there concaved @ buy them direct from them and you will be fine.
I'll take that into consideration but I haven't even heard anything from them about a concaved wheel.

Originally Posted by FLATOUT

Andy Wheeler
Will do!
Old 08-18-2009, 12:41 PM
FLATOUT
Temporary Hold

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Drewstein
I have to say ordering wheels through you Andy has almost been too easy. You need to make it a little harder because I can't afford to keep getting new rims every few months.

-Drew
Thanks Drew! I am calling about your tracking number right now BTW

Originally Posted by Xedes
I'll take that into consideration but I haven't even heard anything from them about a concaved wheel.

Will do!
Do a search for 360 Concave and you will see the renderings. We introduced some photos about 2 months ago or so with a release date around January.

Were do you think Jordan got the idea LOL.

Thanks for the kind words guys
Old 08-20-2009, 12:40 PM
WheelExecutives
Former Sponsor

Wow, this is nuts. I hope the mods lock this thread up soon. Im gone for 2 days and this turns into a days of our lives soap opera. Just because I sell a product i am affiliated with the owner? To "flatout" i am glad that you are trying to sell 360's you are obviously a cheerleader for them and must make a very nice cut for all the sets you bring in.

Again this thread if anyone had ready the OP is about a new line that is launching, not 360 or jordan. Like I said in previous posts any members that need wheels...Interad, Modular Concepts, Asanti, COR, Forgiato, 360, Sevas, Iforged, Klass and EVEN HRE please pm as I get fantastic prices...I am an online retailer, not a jordan

Quick Reply: [Z06] 2010's New Trend setter in the wheel industry