Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Brembo & Race Technologies - #1 in Customer Service and #1 in Performance

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 02:33 PM
GoTreo
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brembo & Race Technologies - #1 in Customer Service and #1 in Performance

All,

Now that race season is right around the corner for most of us, I wanted to share an experience I had with my Brembo's this winter. I had a slight asesthetic problem with my 6 piston monoblocks that began late last season. I contacted Race Technologies (maker of the Brembo GT BigBrake Kit) and they were extremely helpful. They saw the issue and said to wait until I put the car up for the winter to address the issue. Well here in Feb. I contacted RT and they were 100% helpful and supportive. They have over delivered on their resolution to my paint issue. It is so comforting to find a product manufacturer that provides this level of customer service and product support.

Lastly, for those of you looking for a brake upgrade, I can not say enough about the Brembo's! I am running the 6 piston 15" slotted fronts and 4 piston 13.6" slotted rears with race pads (97 compound) from Brembo. These breakes simply do not fade. I have tested them on several tracks now and I am happy to say that I have 100% confidence in my brakes being there when I need them. I have used them on high speed tracks like Road America doing speed braking from 170mph and on tracks like the Autobahn that require a lot of braking all the time. In both cases, the Brembo's perform everytime. From the beginning of a session to the end of the session. Never have I had any fading and the stopping power is unmatched!

Go out a get a set for the 2008 season and watch your laptimes drop.

Jeff
Old 02-19-2008, 03:42 PM
JDIllon
Melting Slicks

Received 297 Likes on 78 Posts

JD
Old 02-19-2008, 03:44 PM
bowmanized
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have had such a great realtionship with RT. Incredibly responsive and amazing products. It's a pleasure to work with Race Technologies.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:14 PM
RossN
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

for me as well!

Great Customer Service.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:17 PM
Katech_Zach
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 966 Likes on 528 Posts
C7 of Year Finalist (track prepared) 2019

No doubt.

(e) zach@katechengines.com
Old 02-19-2008, 10:36 PM
NigelM5
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Agree with all above. Bowmanized and Race Tech have been very helpful with my race pad upgrade and a couple of parts that I needed. Short throw was also VERY helpful. Nigel.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:07 PM
Gary_C
Instructor

Thanks to all of you guys for the kind words !!!

Really, all of us in this building have an affinity for the product and a passion for what we do. When we are not in the office, we to are enjoying our cars at the track or on a drive through the canyons. If we are not driving, we are at shows and events showing our appreciation for other people's cars and sharing their passion as well.

Every one of us here is an enthusiast and we do our best to represent this brand and these products for a reason. It's good to know that it is noticed.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:10 PM
Short-Throw
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary_C
. It's good to know that it is noticed.
.....especially at the 1 Marker!

GT on the Z06
GTR on the Beast

Mike

Get notified of new replies

To Brembo & Race Technologies - #1 in Customer Service and #1 in Performance

Quick Reply: [Z06] Brembo & Race Technologies - #1 in Customer Service and #1 in Performance