Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Beck Chevrolet -- Yonkers NY

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 08:23 AM
BlackC6Z06
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beck Chevrolet -- Yonkers NY

They are the tool bags who cracked my chin splitter and broke my manswitch. Awful service, stay away.

In the future I am debating using either Scarsdale Chevy or maybe even Potamkin. I would love to be able to take my car to the Cadillac Dealer that just opened on Central Ave since I know the Manager Maybe a nice lunch is in order with him

Of course my car is getting cammed next week so all bets are off on my warranty to begin with.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:03 PM
Stingray23
Le Mans Master

Received 606 Likes on 225 Posts

If you dont mind the drive, there is a great Chevy/Cadillac dealer that I do business with. Its Mt. Kisco Chevy and Cadillac in Mt. Kisco. Their service department is great, and they will take care of your car. Ask for Dennis Packs.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:11 PM
JDogg
Drifting

Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackC6Z06
They are the tool bags who cracked my chin splitter and broke my manswitch. Awful service, stay away.

In the future I am debating using either Scarsdale Chevy or maybe even Potamkin. I would love to be able to take my car to the Cadillac Dealer that just opened on Central Ave since I know the Manager Maybe a nice lunch is in order with him

Of course my car is getting cammed next week so all bets are off on my warranty to begin with.
I resemble that guy!
Old 08-18-2007, 03:08 PM
FUBUZ06AMG
FUBUZ06AMG
Support Corvetteforum!

I used Curry Chevrolet when I lived in Westchester.

Les
Old 08-18-2007, 09:33 PM
pamperedcar1
Racer

hey blackc6zo6 my car is in taconic chevy right now. ask for vince. yo, he hooked me up. plus at least 2 vette techs there. you can also talk to dominick head of sales. he is the brother of vinny at mt kisco chevy. both shops reputable.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:36 PM
BlackC6Z06
Instructor

Originally Posted by JDogg
I resemble that guy!
So when am I buying you lunch, eh

Thanks guys, hopefully the car will never need warranty work -- not to mention at this point, with a cam in it, I will have to use the dealer sparingly.

Did you guys hear about Potamkin Chevrolet in Manhattan? That's where they arrested some of the mechanics for cooking Meth on the motors of the cars

"Drug labs were also set up by two mechanics in the garage bay of Potamkin in Manhattan, in another suspect's pickup truck"

JDogg anytime you wanna grab a bite -- lemme know!
Old 08-18-2007, 10:39 PM
BlackC6Z06
Instructor

Originally Posted by pamperedcar1
hey blackc6zo6 my car is in taconic chevy right now. ask for vince. yo, he hooked me up. plus at least 2 vette techs there. you can also talk to dominick head of sales. he is the brother of vinny at mt kisco chevy. both shops reputable.
Will keep that in mind, thanks! The car is off to TTP for a Katech cam and headers on Weds. Besides a few of the warranty recall stuff (rubber bumper for the door, and the larger rear brake scoops) I hope to never bring it to a dealer again. No matter how good the techs are, most dealer's management is just questionable at best.

Les -- I've bought several car's from Curry, in fact I think Curry is the one Scarsdale? They seem fine.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:50 PM
Stingray23
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by pamperedcar1

I cant stand taconic chevy in Yorktown. They are the dealership that had a used 07 VY zo6 sitting there for 7 months and they didnt want to deal. The car was an early 07 that had the carry over 06 pricing of $72,xxx. they wanted to sell me the car for $77,000! I told them to go shove it. The worst part is that the new sales manager there is the same sales manager that sold me my C6 coupe last year at mt. Kisco, dominic. We spoke about the ZO6 they had there and he didnt want to deal. I couldnt believe it, cause I bought an Escalade and a C6 from him before. What a jerk. When I got my ZO6, I went back to taconic and told a salesman that I bought a brand new VY zo6 cheaper then what the were selling their used one for. You should have seen the face on dominic. He didnt even come outside, he just looked away.

Go to Mt.Kisco. their service department is very good. They'll take care of you.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:56 PM
pamperedcar1
Racer

i didnt get that impression from them but I know people at both places and have never had anything bad to say about either place. I saw the pre owned z and chose a new one for below sticker awhile ago
Old 08-19-2007, 12:00 AM
Stingray23
Le Mans Master

So you bought that new black one that was there in May?
Old 08-19-2007, 06:13 AM
JDogg
Drifting

Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackC6Z06
So when am I buying you lunch, eh

Thanks guys, hopefully the car will never need warranty work -- not to mention at this point, with a cam in it, I will have to use the dealer sparingly.

Did you guys hear about Potamkin Chevrolet in Manhattan? That's where they arrested some of the mechanics for cooking Meth on the motors of the cars

"Drug labs were also set up by two mechanics in the garage bay of Potamkin in Manhattan, in another suspect's pickup truck"

JDogg anytime you wanna grab a bite -- lemme know!
That was not the Chevy store. It was Mitsubishi. http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...cal&id=4809576
Old 08-19-2007, 12:04 PM
pamperedcar1
Racer

no yellow one in march

Get notified of new replies

To Beck Chevrolet -- Yonkers NY

Quick Reply: [Z06] Beck Chevrolet -- Yonkers NY