Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Most disgraceful act I have seen on a Z06 yesteray

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 12:22 PM
SharkbyteLT4
Le Mans Master

Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

Default Most disgraceful act I have seen on a Z06 yesteray

I am going to keep this clean as much as possible here, but here it goes.

I decided to stop by this small dealership yesterday that have had a Z06 sitting on the lot for the past 3 months. Reason being is they think they still can get 15k over for a 06.

Anyway, I am standing there a few feet away admiring the car when this homeboy who works in the back somewhere comes in through the front door and decided he wanted to play the drums on everything in the showroom.

He bounces his knuckles off the rear quarter panel of the Z06 then over the convertible next to it then off of every other car in there. My eyes about popped out of my sockets. I turned around and looked at the sales manager and he didn't even raise an eyebrow about it.

I had to leave before I throw up..
Old 06-17-2006, 12:35 PM
427Z
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ease up.....its not the end of the world. its not even your car
Old 06-17-2006, 01:35 PM
torchvette10
Drifting

stupid people, that's crazy, no respect
I think I would have told him
Old 06-17-2006, 01:52 PM
ajindfw
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shows you the regard they hold for their customers. Thankfully, there are some outstanding dealers and outstanding personnel. I hope you aren't buying anything from this dealership.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:08 PM
elanderholm
Instructor

Yeah, that's crazy. Body panels on a new car really can't handle some knuckles. That is a serious infraction. I'm surprised you didn't shoot him right there. Seriously, you guys need more to worry about.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:13 PM
05C6spdvert
Drifting

Originally Posted by elanderholm
Yeah, that's crazy. Body panels on a new car really can't handle some knuckles. That is a serious infraction. I'm surprised you didn't shoot him right there. Seriously, you guys need more to worry about.
Yeah you know the next thing you see is them spraying the cars down with water and rubbing a soaped up rag on them! Or imagine the horror of strapping one down on the top of a semi and hauling it up and down the interstate.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:36 PM
355Spider
Melting Slicks

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

As long as he didn't have a ring on i'm sure it's ok. But the general disrespect is pretty foul. 90% of the employees at the dealership have no idea what a Z06 even is. I know the salesmen don't have a clue.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:52 PM
No Rice
Burning Brakes

You guys are funny, this must be the humor section of the forum. The horror you seen, you will definately need some counseling after this tragedy.
Old 06-17-2006, 05:00 PM
WWK888
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NC_EB_Z06

I decided to stop by this small dealership yesterday that have had a Z06 sitting on the lot for the past 3 months. Reason being is they think they still can get 15k over for a 06.

Anyway, I am standing there a few feet away admiring the car when this homeboy who works in the back somewhere comes in through the front door and decided he wanted to play the drums on everything in the showroom.

He bounces his knuckles off the rear quarter panel of the Z06 then over the convertible next to it then off of every other car in there. My eyes about popped out of my sockets. I turned around and looked at the sales manager and he didn't even raise an eyebrow about it.

So this is the clean version? I bet you need therapy now....oh the horror!
Old 06-17-2006, 06:23 PM
torchvette10
Drifting

Originally Posted by No Rice
You guys are funny, this must be the humor section of the forum. The horror you seen, you will definately need some counseling after this tragedy.

Sorry guys, bad english on my part, I thought he was playing on the cars with his keys, that's why I thought it was bad
Now I understand better what happened!!!
Now I seriously need a therapy! (at least I still need to learn a few more words in english)
Old 06-17-2006, 07:00 PM
louieT
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by NC_EB_Z06

All I can say is.....
Old 06-17-2006, 07:51 PM
outnumbered
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Only car nuts like us care about and respect cars the way we do.The majority of people are clueless to how we feel.They are just hunks of metal or plastic to them.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:08 PM
louieT
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by outnumbered
Only car nuts like us care about and respect cars the way we do.The majority of people are clueless to how we feel.They are just hunks of metal or plastic to them.

Ain't that the truth...

No respect I tell ya no respect....

Get notified of new replies

To Most disgraceful act I have seen on a Z06 yesteray

Quick Reply: [Z06] Most disgraceful act I have seen on a Z06 yesteray