Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Two Tone LeMans Blue Z06

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 10:05 AM
Dave1998
Safety Car

Received 69 Likes on 40 Posts

Would it not be great if you could get that painter's tape in designer colors so it would work with our many colors of vettes
Old 04-28-2006, 08:23 AM
vette-freak
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Floridasky
Interesting Z06 was running laps at Sebring this past weekend. No it is not a two tone LeMans Blue, but covered with what was described ¾ inch wide painters tape. Was reported to be very fast even with the extra sticky.
The color looks like Nassau blue. I can't see covering the whole car in tape. From the pic, it is hard to see if the whole car is the same color.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:58 AM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vette-freak
The color looks like Nassau blue. I can't see covering the whole car in tape. From the pic, it is hard to see if the whole car is the same color.

It is a Lemans Blue car - all one color under the tape....tape was actually 2 inches wide I believe.....lots of overlap...
Old 04-29-2006, 09:46 PM
tootam
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 tone blue was the best we could think of in short time

We RSVP'd for this event and my hubby won his way into a Bellagio poker tourney ($25,000 entry fee). We were hoping he wouldn't make it to the track. 1st place 3.7 mil. He got home (in Fla) at 6am and we headed to the track, stopped at Kmart on the way.

It worked great, we got the idea from a lambo. Would have hated to see it chipped at 2000 miles already.

Looking forward to more great instruction next year! Thanks
Old 04-30-2006, 09:38 AM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tootam
We RSVP'd for this event and my hubby won his way into a Bellagio poker tourney ($25,000 entry fee). We were hoping he wouldn't make it to the track. 1st place 3.7 mil. He got home (in Fla) at 6am and we headed to the track, stopped at Kmart on the way.

It worked great, we got the idea from a lambo. Would have hated to see it chipped at 2000 miles already.

Looking forward to more great instruction next year! Thanks
It was a pleasure meeting you guys! Come up to Roebling sometime.

Quick Reply: [Z06] Two Tone LeMans Blue Z06