Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Z06 next to C6 (Pics Please!)

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 06:21 PM
Flatbush_Harry

Originally Posted by Catchindirtbags
When a man starts attributing male or female qualities to a car and or feels the need to push his manhood via a car, well that is just pathetic.

You sir are a walking/talking cliche' and not a favorable one.

I guess not all of us can get our ***** from genetics some have to buy them. I understand... I knew a guy one time that thought his car defined him.

This following line however is priceless and makes me think you probably collect comic books and have attended at least 1 Star Trek convention.

"Come on Z guys.........What do you really think when you see a "c6" .....its that lil voice sayin "what you gonna do......OH ya thats right NOTHIN!"

come on Z guys? LOL That is friggin special my lil pumpkin.. "Z guys" lol.

I'd say more but I fear you already have a fragile self image and I wouldn't want to tear it down more. Now straighten out your toupee, use a little grecian formula and do some sit ups.

Come on Z guys follow me hahahahaha

Old 03-29-2006, 06:46 PM
Tavarez
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Uhhhh, my c6 looks more like a teenage boy who's going to grow up and beat the **** out of daddy Z06. Kthanks. LOL come on guys this thread is ridiculous!

Last edited by Tavarez; 03-29-2006 at 06:50 PM.
Old 03-29-2006, 06:49 PM
DoTheyMakeOtherCars?
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

All I have to say is that anyone who dosen't see both cars as beautiful are not true Corvette lovers.
Old 03-29-2006, 06:55 PM
'06 Quicksilver Z06
Team Owner

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by AutoCutter
Actually, in the world of males/females, human species, the Z06's broader coke bottle shaping, vaginal-like front slit, lower weight, and the sheer high maintenance costs would suggest that the Z06 is the younger trophy female equivalent. Supporting this observation is when you see all of them are being ridden by, old rich guys, slowly in the left lane of life.

Very well put.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:21 PM
vetteman22
Pro

the z06 and the reg. c6 are both outstanding cars...give it a rest guys this gender thing is nonsense.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:28 PM
cthusker
Le Mans Master

Received 91 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by vetteman22
the z06 and the reg. c6 are both outstanding cars...give it a rest guys this gender thing is nonsense.
Most people would love to have either car and we have people bagging on what gender the car is most like? Pathetic!! They are both vettes.. nuff said.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:43 PM
SA HEAT
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AutoCutter
Actually, in the world of males/females, human species, the Z06's broader coke bottle shaping, vaginal-like front slit, lower weight, and the sheer high maintenance costs would suggest that the Z06 is the younger trophy female equivalent. Supporting this observation is when you see all of them are being ridden by, old rich guys, slowly in the left lane of life.
....Now that was funny.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:55 PM
bondmid003
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread brings to mind that SNL skit with Chris Parnel where he buys the new Mercedes that comes with a vagina behind the rear emblem so the owner can actually make love to his car. But I agree this is a stupid topic, why are Z and C6 owners bagging on each other...why are Z and ZR-1 owners bagging on each other??? Is there not enough nonsense on this board from the Viper and Pguys that we have to add to it?
Old 03-29-2006, 07:58 PM
vegasdude
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TicketBait
Not going, not gonna do it, took your advice,........................ besides I didn't want to be called fishbait.

They removed the thread completly, I think APS had something to say about the negative comments some posted

Vegasdude:
By the way I am gonna be in Nevada this weekend @ Parhump. You should join us at SpringMountain.
If I can get away, I'll try and make it!!
Old 03-29-2006, 08:06 PM
c6 corvette Z51
Racer

Default the zo6 looks mean

Old 03-29-2006, 08:08 PM
CaptSS
Instructor

Careful.. us "girls" over at the C6 Forum are forming a posse and headin' your way!

Old 03-29-2006, 08:14 PM
Catchindirtbags
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Default oops

I was at work I meant to post again and say my comments were not meant for the general Z06 owning public. Z06 is an AWESOME car.

I just wanted to yank the chain of the nancy boy that thinks a car is masculine.

I love my C6 wouldn't trade it for anything but I also think the Z06 is great. I also wanted to say I REALLY appreciate those of you who realize a Corvette is a Corvette and we have special cars and were gentleman about it and didn't egg him on.

Having said that you guys really should wonder about someone that says "come on Z guys." You gotta admit that was pretty scary.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:17 PM
mau
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by laron
MAN IN THAT PIC THE SILVER z06 LOOKS LIKE HE'S ABOUT TO BIT** SLAPP HIS WIFE..

seriously.. the Z06 looks like it has wide shoulders ( the flares) a big distiguished nose ( the hood scoop) and a mouth that looks like a pimp yelling at one of his hoes ( the large front dam opening..)

Now The C6 looks like the wife who dosent work and stays home with all the kids all day who's getting yelled at by her husband ( the silver z06) she has little shouders ( no flares) and a little itty bitty nose ( the vette emblem) and her mouth is so small ( the front air dam) it looks like she scared as she says yes dear and barely opens her mouth as she says it so she's not to loud to upset her husband.

Man Ill never own a C6 after seeing that pic. compared to the C6Z06 it really dose look like a little girl in compoarison

My car may not be as manly as yours, maybe you should have bought a C6 and used the money you saved for spelling class!!

Last edited by mau; 03-29-2006 at 09:23 PM.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:28 PM
ketchup
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by IH8PONYS
.Flame me oh lord.....I have PiZZed off the Vette Forum Gods.... Oh man......Its scary when your all alone.......

Come on Z guys.........What do you really think when you see a "c6" .....its that lil voice sayin "what you gonna do......OH ya thats right NOTHIN!"
I wasn't gonna respond...but your posts are ridiculous. A vette is a vette...sure a z06 is badass but it doesn't make the reg. c6 any less of a car.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:31 PM
lager99
Team Owner

Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06

This is worse then C6 vs C5.

Quick Reply: [Z06] Z06 next to C6 (Pics Please!)