Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] holy crap, just saw a new Z06!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 10:43 AM
radwebster
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default holy crap, just saw a new Z06!

hey C6 guys, i am from the lowly C4 crowd. yesterday, i was waiting to make a left turn, and i see a beautiful yellow C6 coming down the road.
but wait...what's that...? from afar i can see the instantly recognizable air intake in the nose...i didn't even know the Z06 was out yet!!

in my opinion, it is easily on par as far as looks with any new viper. the angles, vents, wheels..everything just seems to come together for a totally badass look.

anyway, i ripped off a left in an attempt to get behind him. (even though it looked like he was doing close to the speed limit, it still felt like it took longer to get close than if he were driving a normal car)
i was also on the verge of blowing off my appointment just to follow him, but alas! a few seconds later and i had to turn away.

gorgeous from every side, the Z is perfect!
Old 10-16-2005, 11:26 AM
Short-Throw
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by radwebster
hey C6 guys, i am from the lowly C4 crowd.
No such thing as a 'lowly C4' crowd. All vettes are great!
Old 10-16-2005, 11:33 AM
07Z06RN
Advanced

Originally Posted by Short-Throw
No such thing as a 'lowly C4' crowd. All vettes are great!
I have always loved the C4. And, IMHO the interior is just awesome. I prefer the digital instrument panel.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:43 PM
CFRA_7
Instructor

The Z06 doesn't look that much different. If you don't know what to look for they look about the same. Most non-auto fans wouldn't notice the differnce.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:54 PM
vegasdude
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CFRA_7
The Z06 doesn't look that much different. If you don't know what to look for they look about the same. Most non-auto fans wouldn't notice the differnce.
Look about the same...............?!! I had a nun stop me to bless the car and ask me for a ride...........are you kiddin!!! ? I realize your eyesight may be bad.......have you ever heard of the "See Clearly Method"?

Last edited by vegasdude; 10-18-2005 at 06:57 PM.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:40 PM
bob53
Melting Slicks

Received 302 Likes on 138 Posts

I'm with CFRA here, and my eyesight is corrected We are car nuts, and as such little things like a hood scoop, fender flares, etc are huge deviations but for most it will still be a corvette. Reminds me of the time I spotted the then new Z06 at the plant at the end of the 2000 run... I said to the tour guide: "they don't make FRC's in yellow!" "What are those brake ducts?" The guide and other self-proclaimed vette nuts said they did not notice a difference.

Get notified of new replies

To holy crap, just saw a new Z06!

Quick Reply: [Z06] holy crap, just saw a new Z06!