C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OK... Time for weekly updates on contraints & order status... Where are they???

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2004, 04:18 PM
HiloVette
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OK... Time for weekly updates on contraints & order status... Where are they???

Isn't it Tuesday of every week that updates are announced on order status and constraints? Well, it's Tuesday folks! Anybody know anything???
Old 06-29-2004, 04:43 PM
0Rick @ Les Stanford
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06
Default Re: OK... Time for weekly updates on contraints & order status... Where are they??? (HiloVette)

Isn't it Tuesday of every week that updates are announced on order status and constraints? Well, it's Tuesday folks! Anybody know anything???
Nothing happening this week as the plant will be closed starting next week and re-open on the 7-12.
Old 06-29-2004, 07:08 PM
HiloVette
Instructor

Default Time for weekly updates on contraints & order status... Where are they??? (Rick @ Les Stanford)

Thanks for the information Rick. Does this mean that there will be no news on this front until July 12th, or later?
Old 06-29-2004, 07:37 PM
coolcat
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: OK... Time for weekly updates on contraints & order status... Where are they??? (HiloVette)

When will plant tours resume?
Old 06-29-2004, 07:48 PM
wlee013
Pro

Default Re: OK... Time for weekly updates on contraints & order status... Where are they??? (coolcat)

This waiting thing is sheer torture!
Old 06-29-2004, 08:25 PM
curvesman
Safety Car

Received 126 Likes on 88 Posts
C2 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified 2020

Default Re: OK... Time for weekly updates on contraints & order status... Where are they??? (wlee013)

I know the feeling I have to wait longer for my convertible plus a problem with the lemans blue paint! Do you live in the big island maui, if so how do they ship corvettes there?
Old 06-29-2004, 08:27 PM
0Rick @ Les Stanford
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06
Default Re: Time for weekly updates on contraints & order status... Where are they??? (HiloVette)

Thanks for the information Rick. Does this mean that there will be no news on this front until July 12th, or later?
I would not say no news but it will be less. Waiting is the best part right.
Old 06-29-2004, 09:41 PM
Another Yellow
Le Mans Master

St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06
Default Re: OK... Time for weekly updates

Nothing happening this week as the plant will be closed starting next week and re-open on the 7-12.
Rick, isn't the date July 19th? July 12th would be only a one week shut down.
Old 06-29-2004, 10:55 PM
HiloVette
Instructor

Default Re: OK... Time for weekly updates on contraints & order status... Where are they??? (curvesman)

I know the feeling I have to wait longer for my convertible plus a problem with the lemans blue paint! Do you live in the big island maui, if so how do they ship corvettes there?
On the Big Island... and Vettes get here by SLOW BOAT!!! They heave 'em off on their way to China!!! Which means a month longer wait after it gets shipped across the country!!! Talk about the wait!!!

Get notified of new replies

To OK... Time for weekly updates on contraints & order status... Where are they???

Quick Reply: OK... Time for weekly updates on contraints & order status... Where are they???