C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

If you are ordering a C6 from Kerbeck.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 03:46 PM
portmgr198
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default If you are ordering a C6 from Kerbeck.....

If you sent your initial deposit for a C6 from Kerbeck, have you rcvd a phn call to actually place the full order yet?
Old 06-11-2004, 07:43 PM
jrikoholik
Intermediate

Default Re: If you are ordering a C6 from Kerbeck..... (portmgr198)

can't say I have, but I called and talked to kristen and she said that as soon as my order comes up they would call me. I talked to her today.
Old 06-12-2004, 01:11 PM
portmgr198
Burning Brakes

Default Re: If you are ordering a C6 from Kerbeck..... (jrikoholik)

can't say I have, but I called and talked to kristen and she said that as soon as my order comes up they would call me. I talked to her today.
When did you send in your initial deposit and is it for a coupe or convertible?
Old 06-12-2004, 09:00 PM
jrikoholik
Intermediate

coupe, and about 4 months ago. Waiting sucks.
Old 06-13-2004, 12:38 AM
portmgr198
Burning Brakes

Default Re: If you are ordering a C6 from Kerbeck..... (jrikoholik)

Sent in my deposit right after official unveiling of C6 and it was for a coupe. After I saw the convertible I switch over to a convertible list. So I went from being in the top 10 for a coupe to "somewhere" on the converts list! I'll be patient. I was'nt expecting to see my C6 delivered until 1q05. Who needs a convertible in the winter anyway!
Old 06-13-2004, 12:49 AM
ghostRder
Safety Car

No but I plan on calling them monday--I let you know. Oh nobody asked me if it was to be a coupe or vert so I assume it was for the coupe

[Modified by ghostRder, 11:50 PM 6/12/2004]
Old 06-13-2004, 11:58 AM
portmgr198
Burning Brakes

Default Re: If you are ordering a C6 from Kerbeck..... (ghostRder)

No but I plan on calling them monday--I let you know. Oh nobody asked me if it was to be a coupe or vert so I assume it was for the coupe

I was told in January when I sent in my deposit that it was for a coupe only. They were not accepting convertible or Z06 deposits at that time. It was only after the convert was shown that they started taking deposits on convertibles.

When did you send in your deposit? I will be watching for your update on this thread! I'm curious to know where they are on the list. I may make a call as well this week, if I dont hear from anyone.....
Old 06-14-2004, 12:10 AM
ghostRder
Safety Car

I was told in January when I sent in my deposit that it was for a coupe only. They were not accepting convertible or Z06 deposits at that time. It was only after the convert was shown that they started taking deposits on convertibles.

When did you send in your deposit? I will be watching for your update on this thread! I'm curious to know where they are on the list. I may make a call as well this week, if I dont hear from anyone.....
Jay my receipt carrys the date of 2/9/04.
Old 06-14-2004, 04:16 AM
xlr
Intermediate

Can someone please explain why they chose to do business with Kerbeck? They are always the highest price with average customer service?

Im always shocked they sell so many vettes as so many other dealers are so much more enjoyable to deal with and will ALWAYS give you a better deal

Just curious?
Old 06-14-2004, 06:20 AM
Another Yellow
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06
Default Re: If you are ordering a C6 from Kerbeck..... (xlr)

Only one reason. They have allocation. They can get you the Corvette. I chose #2, Les Stanford.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:21 AM
portmgr198
Burning Brakes

Can someone please explain why they chose to do business with Kerbeck? They are always the highest price with average customer service?

Im always shocked they sell so many vettes as so many other dealers are so much more enjoyable to deal with and will ALWAYS give you a better deal

Just curious?
I purchased my first Vette from them and never had a problem. My C6 order is with them and they have been very responsive to any questions that I have had. Second, they are close to me so I dont have to worry about a drop-ship or having to travel to another state to get my car. And finally, most importantly, they CAN deliver. They are THE largest Corvette dealer in the USA and knowing that they get what they ask for is important to me. They are not selling C6s for anymore than any of the other dealers here. Why would anyone buy from a dealer that gets 1-2 corvette's but takes multiple deposits?

Sounds like you must have had a problem with them in the past. Can you explain?
Old 06-14-2004, 12:31 PM
hb_cpa
Racer

St. Jude Contributor

Just curious?
I tried to place a deposit with them. No one would call me back to take it. I'm now with Rick @ Les Stanford.
Old 06-14-2004, 05:01 PM
ghostRder
Safety Car

Allocation is correct, but also I live in NJ and my last buying experience there was good.
Old 06-15-2004, 02:47 AM
xlr
Intermediate

Default Re: If you are ordering a C6 from Kerbeck..... (ghostRder)

I never understood how they became such a large Vette dealer as their price can always be beat and they offer mediocre customer service. Perhaps its their location
Old 06-20-2004, 06:13 PM
RPOZ51
Race Director

Location: For the strength of the pack is the wolf . . . . . . and the strength of the wolf is the pack.
Received 141 Likes on 102 Posts

I just bought my C5 from them, because they offered a much better deal than my local dealer, with no b.s.
Old 06-22-2004, 01:35 AM
Yello95
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,227 Likes on 874 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Just curious?
Well I had the opposite opinion of Kerbecks..
I got 11K off my '04 when others were offering 10K and less...and they treated me like a King...keeping in contact with me constantly and I did all transactions over the phone and FedEx..and they made it wonderful by way of delivery to me by coordinating the delivery with Passport Transport...sory you have had so much trouble with Kerbeck..or have you had any trouble yourself with them
Again Kerbeck was wonderful to me......

and btw...Just curious...have you personally dealt with all of these "other" dealers to be able to make this statement???......... "so many other dealers are so much more enjoyable to deal with and will ALWAYS give you a better deal"....please tell me you have dealt personally with "so many other dealers"...

[Modified by Yello95, 1:49 AM 6/22/2004]

Get notified of new replies

To If you are ordering a C6 from Kerbeck.....

Quick Reply: If you are ordering a C6 from Kerbeck.....