C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Atlanta area shop recommendation for maintenance

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2020, 04:53 PM
bigsteff
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Atlanta area shop recommendation for maintenance

I've heard many horror stories about the incompetencies of dealership service departments!! I need a recommendation for a shop/dealership in the Atlanta area for maintenance (oil, transmission, coolant etc.). Thanks

Last edited by bigsteff; 05-28-2020 at 04:54 PM.
Old 05-29-2020, 05:03 AM
Fast Dawg
Le Mans Master

Received 2,530 Likes on 1,608 Posts

Originally Posted by bigsteff
I've heard many horror stories about the incompetencies of dealership service departments!! I need a recommendation for a shop/dealership in the Atlanta area for maintenance (oil, transmission, coolant etc.). Thanks
I don't know where you are in Atlanta, but I would recommend American Corvette in Powder Springs. They have been in the Corvette business for over 40 years and you will see a lot of them on their lot. I've known the family for almost 30 years and they are good, honest people. They won't try to sell you something you don't need and they know what they are doing.
Old 05-29-2020, 07:30 AM
jjfabs
Pro

Received 257 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by bigsteff
I purchased my car at Buyavette in Atlanta. I have used them for a few repairs and was happy with their work and their prices. I don't use them for oil changes and such because they are usually booked out weeks ahead. I found a local Pep Boys for oil changes,
just know that some shops don't have the right lift for Corvettes.

Get notified of new replies

To Atlanta area shop recommendation for maintenance

Quick Reply: Atlanta area shop recommendation for maintenance