C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 Z06 Shock Corvette Forum Member Only Memorial Day Weekend Special.

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2020, 03:53 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Default C6 Z06 Shock Corvette Forum Member Only Memorial Day Weekend Special.

Hello All,

I hope you are doing well. I have been busy setting up a new affiliate company and distribution warehouse in Texas (My original store is in PA). It has been more than a 2 year project. We leased a new build 7,500 sq ft. facility. We opened in March and we are fulfilling orders from this facility already. Part of setting up that affiliate company (Don't want to mention company name here since it is not a sponsor at this time) was getting an ACDelco Associate Distributorship (CULTRAG is not an ACDelco AD), which allows me to purchase from ACDelco directly. I will be working in the future on an ACDelco part specific website, but for now, if you need anything from us that is an ACDelco item please send me a message and let me know. ACDelco has several different lines and pricing is all over the board. Some ACDelco lines are a lot more discounted and some are the same as dealer pricing. Again, please contact me directly if you're looking for an ACDelco item and an extra discount, if possible. ACDelco items can be things like shocks, alternators, steering wheels, switches, filters, etc. You can go to acdelco.com to learn more about ACDelco items and lines. ACDelco is a division of GM Parts.

Ok, with that said, C6 Z06 shocks are an ACDelco item. Our normal price on them is $319.99 plus shipping, which can be up to $50 due to the size of the box and your location. Since the Corvette Forum members have been good to me I dropped the price on the website from $319.99 + shipping to $322.21, minus the 10% code this weekend of MD2020 and it would come out to $289.99 and FREE shipping. I pre-ordered 20 sets of C6 Z06 shocks for you. I got the fronts the other day and I expect to get the rears in another week or so. It depends on GM and how quickly they move them. If I sell beyond that I don't mind ordering more as long as you don't mind waiting.

Click on the website link to order.
https://www.cultragfactoryparts.com/...it-c6z06shocks

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

Old 05-25-2020, 04:01 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Get in on the deal!

Quick Reply: C6 Z06 Shock Corvette Forum Member Only Memorial Day Weekend Special.