C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

August Special on Lowest Sitting Sliding Seat!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2019, 03:59 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Received 70 Likes on 41 Posts

Default August Special on Lowest Sitting Sliding Seat!

We have a special running thru August on our ST3 seat with choice of mounting hardware. When used with our ultra low brackets with sliders it gains 2"-3". It also is designed to use the stock seat belts INSIDE the seat, where they actually can tighten. As a note, our ultra low brackets on the website now offer a version with integrated lap belt mounts, but you could not use that bracket and get the seat to sit as low as possible. The integrated tabs would interfere with spreading our sliders far enough apart for the seat to drop between the sliders. The sliders will come with adjustable locations for the stock seat belt but if you need the seat to sit this low and still want to mount a harness, I will discount the rear harness mount we offer as well. Just mark@marradind.com before ordering. If you don't need the seat to slide I can provide the aIuminum rails for installation.

If you need other options shown on the ST3 product page, I can create a custom order link. mark@marradind.com your desired setup and we'll discuss.

The pictures below show how low the ST3 sits with our sliders. The new ST3 now has ribs in the back for extra stiffness, but still sits as low.

Below is the link to the August Special.
http://www.marradind.com/proddetail.asp?prod=8-19-ST3

More info on the ST3 seat and options are below.
http://www.marradind.com/proddetail.asp?prod=ST3

Delivery in 4-6 weeks.

Mark
Old 08-05-2019, 08:37 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

This is the rear of the updated ST3.

Old 08-06-2019, 02:02 PM
TxV
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone in the Austin area put these in? It's hard to pull the trigger on new seats without sitting in them first!
Old 08-06-2019, 09:19 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TxV
Anyone in the Austin area put these in? It's hard to pull the trigger on new seats without sitting in them first!
I know of someone who was in Houston when he purchased. I'd have to check with him if that was within your driving distance.

Get notified of new replies

To August Special on Lowest Sitting Sliding Seat!

Quick Reply: August Special on Lowest Sitting Sliding Seat!