C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Apsis or DSV

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 12:04 PM
wayback
Team Owner

Received 2,899 Likes on 1,916 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by rkj427
sure was hoping that Sergio would have been back, but not so certain.................

sent him an email at the address provided above with NO response, and a voicemail message left with NO response...
That sucks. Why would he post here and not bother to return emails or phone calls about his products?
Old 03-08-2018, 07:04 PM
1967 Goat
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DS Vettes is once again selling their complete product line for C6. They are doing all their production, marketing, and shipping in-house again, as used to be the case a couple of years ago. They can be reached at 956-238-4713 or dsvettes@msn.com. They will be rejoining the forum as supporting vendors in the next couple of weeks when they finish a currently in progress makeover of their website.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:13 AM
Eritosthenes
Melting Slicks

Received 129 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by 1967 Goat
DS Vettes is once again selling their complete product line for C6. They are doing all their production, marketing, and shipping in-house again, as used to be the case a couple of years ago. They can be reached at 956-238-4713 or dsvettes@msn.com. They will be rejoining the forum as supporting vendors in the next couple of weeks when they finish a currently in progress makeover of their website.
Wow. This is wonderful news. I hope your sources are reliable. Gerardo was one of my favorite craftsmen when it came to interiors.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:30 AM
Don-Vette
Race Director

Received 451 Likes on 349 Posts

You might want to check out Caravaggio!!

https://www.caravaggiocorvettes.com/
Old 03-09-2018, 09:54 AM
Fredro Starr
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Don-Vette
You might want to check out Caravaggio!!

https://www.caravaggiocorvettes.com/
You might want to sell a kidney too...

Old 03-09-2018, 04:50 PM
1967 Goat
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Eritosthenes
Wow. This is wonderful news. I hope your sources are reliable. Gerardo was one of my favorite craftsmen when it came to interiors.

The information comes directly from the horses' mouth.
Old 03-14-2018, 09:50 AM
VetteCandy
Supporting Vendor

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by wayback
If Sergio is back I would keep that option in mind. He does excellent work. Had my two tone leather done in 08 and it still looks new. Great quality and craftsmanship.
Originally Posted by rkj427
sure was hoping that Sergio would have been back, but not so certain.................

sent him an email at the address provided above with NO response, and a voicemail message left with NO response...
Good morning, my name is Sergio Flores and have been busy getting more stuff to continue our Corvette line.

Please let me know what parts you’re interested in. My email isvettecandy@outlook.com

Best Regards!
Sergio Flores
Old 03-14-2018, 09:55 AM
VetteCandy
Supporting Vendor

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by C5Brian
I'm about to do some interior upgrades on my 2013 Grand Sport. The usual stuff, center and door armrests, shifter **** and boot, brake handle and boot.

I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are in regards to which direction to go. The prices between the two vendors are pretty comparable, but not seeing the products in person or dealing with either, I'd like to get some feedback from you all out there.

I'm also still up in the air between sticking with leather or switching to alcantara, so any opinions/feedback on that is welcome, as well.

Thanks, in advance!

Good morning to all,

My báñame is Sergio Flores, most of you already know me and I hope to continue doing business with all the Corvette community as we are still in businesses.

I am a little limited on the steering wheels for now because it basically we can work all other interior parts.

Please contact me with any questions, Email is still vettecandy@outlook.com

Best Regards to all
Sergio Flores
Old 03-14-2018, 10:17 AM
grady
Melting Slicks

Received 113 Likes on 81 Posts

Unless you like specific part made (such as a steering wheel or seats) and are just looking for a part covered in material, look for a reputable local provider.

Quick Reply: Apsis or DSV