C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

#54 CSC edition 2009 silver/black

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 08:05 PM
Bendog
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 14 Posts
Default #54 CSC edition 2009 silver/black

Car was last sold in AZ, I have the window sticker and some of the documents on this car. Let me know if you have this car, would like to get this to you.

Ben
480-570-1065
Old 12-13-2017, 05:19 AM
2009CSR #45
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bendog
Car was last sold in AZ, I have the window sticker and some of the documents on this car. Let me know if you have this car, would like to get this to you.

Ben
480-570-1065
There was a member here in the so Cal section that had that car. See if you can dig up some old posts. I think he planned on selling it last year or so.
Old 12-14-2017, 11:31 PM
Bendog
Instructor

Originally Posted by 2009CSR #45
There was a member here in the so Cal section that had that car. See if you can dig up some old posts. I think he planned on selling it last year or so.
Thanks! I bought it from someone in so cal, but this would have been like 3 or 4 years ago so I'll look. Would just like to get it to the owner, I'll send free of charge just want it to the owner. Thanks again! I have a few other things that came with it like a magazine from the time that has an article on it, a corvette jacket, etc.
Old 12-14-2017, 11:36 PM
2009CSR #45
Racer

Look at the sticky post for the GT championship edition. I know we both posted in that thread too. There was a CSC/CSR edition thread a while back too, considering that there was only 72 total units made there wasn't a lot of action in it. I'm pretty sure the owner of #54 lived in Escondido, CA. I joked with him a few times that I could transpose my 45 and pretend I was him on the toll roads.
Old 12-14-2017, 11:39 PM
Bendog
Instructor

That's who I bought it from, Bud Miller. So he's not the guy. Does anyone on here have access to pull carfax? I have the vin, maybe that's how we track them down? Not sure if it gives names. Really would like to get this back to the car, has the side numbers, tons of stuff that just belongs with the car and is a shame it's sitting in my garage. Hopefully someone sees this. I think the car is now in AZ, but not 100% sure. Thanks man! I loved that car, have a c7 now and like that more but always liked having a limited edition.
Old 12-15-2017, 12:21 AM
2009CSR #45
Racer

Originally Posted by Bendog
That's who I bought it from, Bud Miller. So he's not the guy. Does anyone on here have access to pull carfax? I have the vin, maybe that's how we track them down? Not sure if it gives names. Really would like to get this back to the car, has the side numbers, tons of stuff that just belongs with the car and is a shame it's sitting in my garage. Hopefully someone sees this. I think the car is now in AZ, but not 100% sure. Thanks man! I loved that car, have a c7 now and like that more but always liked having a limited edition.
yeah that's who I was thinking of. I wouldn't worry about it if you just sold the car to a lot somewhere. At this point they probably never saw it as a collector's car anyways. In reality the only thing that really made these cars special were that it's a 1lt option car with factory HUD and the only non ZO6 or ZR1 powered cars to have a factory rear differential cooler. Everything else was pretty much cosmetic.
Old 12-15-2017, 01:12 AM
Bendog
Instructor

Originally Posted by 2009CSR #45
yeah that's who I was thinking of. I wouldn't worry about it if you just sold the car to a lot somewhere. At this point they probably never saw it as a collector's car anyways. In reality the only thing that really made these cars special were that it's a 1lt option car with factory HUD and the only non ZO6 or ZR1 powered cars to have a factory rear differential cooler. Everything else was pretty much cosmetic.
I agree. figured Id give it a shot, never know. Ill keep in the garage and you never know!

Get notified of new replies

To #54 CSC edition 2009 silver/black

Quick Reply: #54 CSC edition 2009 silver/black