C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Adam's Products

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 05:28 PM
Get_UmJ13
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Adam's Products

Looking for some reviews on Adam's products. I did a search and found threads that were years old so I'm sure the products have changed a bit over the years. Looking at the car shampoo, H20 Guard, All Purpose Cleaner, Detail Spray. I notice they have a detail kit online trying to determine if it's worth the cost with some of the extras.

Here's a link: http://adamspolishes.com/shop/kits/w...etail-kit.html

or

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/kits/w...iling-kit.html
Old 09-23-2015, 06:04 PM
BLUEMEANIE
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Used them.. H2O spray, detail spray and window cleaner.

Made in the USA
Great quality, higher priced, smells great if you store your car inside.

If you are Internet capable.. follow their instagram profile as they have specials from time to time. Which I think they post on their website.

Give them a try, see what you think.
Old 09-23-2015, 06:10 PM
Get_UmJ13
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Just followed them on instagram. I've been eyeing their products for a few weeks and watched a couple of their videos. Need to detail the car one more good time before storing it for the winter.

The H2O spray is something I really want to try my car is fairly new only had 430 miles on the clock when purchased back in May. It has the clear bra installed from the previous owner. Thanks for the response
Old 09-23-2015, 06:15 PM
CMC6
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I use Adams products exclusively, I cant say anything bad other than you will pay more. detail spray is awesome for quick clean up and I really like VRT on the tires.
Old 09-23-2015, 06:17 PM
Get_UmJ13
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by CMC6
I use Adams products exclusively, I cant say anything bad other than you will pay more. detail spray is awesome for quick clean up and I really like VRT on the tires.
I'm trying to get a kit but it doesn't come with everything that I want so I'm going to have to add quite a few extras.

Glad to hear you like them a lot
Old 09-23-2015, 06:51 PM
CMC6
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Get_UmJ13
I'm trying to get a kit but it doesn't come with everything that I want so I'm going to have to add quite a few extras.

Glad to hear you like them a lot
dont remember exactly what they call it but the foam/soap gun is awesome. Good luck, I started with a kit as well. Even though I have 4 of them I dont think the super drying towel is great
Old 09-23-2015, 07:42 PM
PHILLIE PHANATIC
Racer

Received 99 Likes on 50 Posts

I've been using their products for three years now and they are great! If you are not satisfied they have a 110% money back guarantee and they will buy you your favorite product. They are no more expensive then any other quality product, I'm not talking Wallyworld stuff here. I've always had to laugh that people who buy $50,000 plus cars go to Walmart and buy $10 wax! I've had the opportunity to meet Adam himself @ Carlisle and he is a class act down to earth regular guy, he really appreciates his customers.
Old 09-23-2015, 07:45 PM
okie08vette
Le Mans Master

Received 52 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Get_UmJ13
Looking for some reviews on Adam's products. I did a search and found threads that were years old so I'm sure the products have changed a bit over the years. Looking at the car shampoo, H20 Guard, All Purpose Cleaner, Detail Spray. I notice they have a detail kit online trying to determine if it's worth the cost with some of the extras.

Here's a link: http://adamspolishes.com/shop/kits/w...etail-kit.html

or

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/kits/w...iling-kit.html
Their products are great the In and Out and Undercarriage spray are both products you can't get anyplace else and give you a beautiful detail but! the accessories like towels and application pads etc are not worth the extra cost. IMO I would not get the kit but spend the money are more product.
Old 09-23-2015, 08:12 PM
ATC399
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 768 Likes on 395 Posts

Great products except the "new" blue car shampoo is weak compared to the old pink stuff
Old 09-23-2015, 08:27 PM
petsur
Burning Brakes

Received 72 Likes on 43 Posts

Default Adam's Products

I bought a detail kit back in 2007. It contained a clay bay that had a very fine grit that scuffed up the paint on my brand new BMW. Called them and they didn't believe me and blew me off. Didn't even offer to replace the clay bar!!!
Old 09-23-2015, 09:59 PM
Get_UmJ13
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by okie08vette
Their products are great the In and Out and Undercarriage spray are both products you can't get anyplace else and give you a beautiful detail but! the accessories like towels and application pads etc are not worth the extra cost. IMO I would not get the kit but spend the money are more product.
That's what I was wondering about the towels and application pads that included in the kits were worth anything. I'll just put together the products I want and order them.
The following users liked this post:
Pat7211 (09-23-2015)
Old 09-23-2015, 10:00 PM
Get_UmJ13
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by petsur
I bought a detail kit back in 2007. It contained a clay bay that had a very fine grit that scuffed up the paint on my brand new BMW. Called them and they didn't believe me and blew me off. Didn't even offer to replace the clay bar!!!
Good to know although I wouldn't need the clay bar on my car. I think I'll bypass that product
Old 09-23-2015, 10:04 PM
Get_UmJ13
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by CMC6
dont remember exactly what they call it but the foam/soap gun is awesome. Good luck, I started with a kit as well. Even though I have 4 of them I dont think the super drying towel is great
I think I'm going to bypass on the towels and application pads. I have plenty of those
Old 09-23-2015, 10:04 PM
Get_UmJ13
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanks guys for all the responses you have answered some of the questions that I had about these products.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:25 PM
xlr8rvette
Drifting

Location: Fayetteville Arkansas recently moved from Oakland Ca
Received 58 Likes on 37 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by PHILLIE PHANATIC
I've been using their products for three years now and they are great! If you are not satisfied they have a 110% money back guarantee and they will buy you your favorite product. They are no more expensive then any other quality product, I'm not talking Wallyworld stuff here. I've always had to laugh that people who buy $50,000 plus cars go to Walmart and buy $10 wax! I've had the opportunity to meet Adam himself @ Carlisle and he is a class act down to earth regular guy, he really appreciates his customers.
I agree. 90% of the products I use are Adams. Believe they give a discount to forum members. Email them, they will tell you.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:40 AM
Get_UmJ13
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by xlr8rvette
I agree. 90% of the products I use are Adams. Believe they give a discount to forum members. Email them, they will tell you.
Great idea. I just sent them a email I'll see what they come back with.
Old 09-24-2015, 07:10 AM
PHILLIE PHANATIC
Racer

Received 99 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by xlr8rvette
Yes, 'CORVETTE' is the discount code, I believe it's 10%. By the way thier microsoft towels are great. Don't forget their 110% guarantee.

Get notified of new replies

To Adam's Products

Old 09-24-2015, 07:11 AM
Get_UmJ13
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by PHILLIE PHANATIC
Yes, 'CORVETTE' is the discount code, I believe it's 10%. By the way thier microsoft towels are great. Don't forget their 110% guarantee.
Thanks for the discount code.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:29 AM
dshamrick
Burning Brakes

Received 257 Likes on 149 Posts

I have been using Adams products since I bought the car 3 years ago and I won't use anything else.

The H2O Guard and Gloss with 1 wet double soft towel and 1 dry one is the best way ever to dry a car. Try it and see. If you really want a smooth and shiny car you will need to use a clay bar. The key to that is to fold it a lot and use a ton of detail spray to keep it slippery.

They have a product for just about anything you want to do to your car from inside to out and they have videos explaining how to use just about every product they have. Check out the site.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:51 AM
Get_UmJ13
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by dshamrick
I have been using Adams products since I bought the car 3 years ago and I won't use anything else.

The H2O Guard and Gloss with 1 wet double soft towel and 1 dry one is the best way ever to dry a car. Try it and see. If you really want a smooth and shiny car you will need to use a clay bar. The key to that is to fold it a lot and use a ton of detail spray to keep it slippery.

They have a product for just about anything you want to do to your car from inside to out and they have videos explaining how to use just about every product they have. Check out the site.
I've watched a few of their videos including that H20 Guard. Do you apply it every time you wash your car or do you wait a few months in between?

Quick Reply: Adam's Products