C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

•► CoW BOOSTER - THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED - IS NOW TOTALLY FREE! ◄•

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 09:53 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default No sir.... The show has moved and most people are not going...

Originally Posted by GhostC6
Chuck, are you going to be at the Corvette Expo in Pigeon Forge this weekend 10-16 and 10-17? If so how much for the whole deal, the Booster and trans and engine tune and the autocal?
No sir.... The show has moved and most people are not going from what I was told.

Please call me and I'll make you a great deal!

Chuck CoW
Old 10-12-2015, 09:58 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default Guys... You can be a dumb as a post and you can do this...

Originally Posted by Not So Fast
That my friend is one detailed post, now if I only understood what you said ???
This is something a complete novice to the electronic world can do ???
Thank you '
NSf
No kidding lol. I just got my 2005 a couple months ago and this sounds like a must do. Like Not So Fast said, is it something somebody with not much experience with electronics can do? If it is I might be giving you a call soon to get an idea of pricing for my car.

Guys... You can be a dumb as a post and you can do this.

In fact, I regularly sell this package to people overseas who barely speak English and they can do it too.

As for electronics skills needed.... ZERO.

As for mechanics skills.... If you can change your oil... You can do this....

If you CAN'T CHANGE YOUR OWN OIL.... Then surely you know somebody who does.

That guy can install my stuff with no trouble. Call him.

Any assistance you ever need.... You can call ME!

Chuck CoW
Old 10-13-2015, 12:34 PM
jimxms
Pro

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Hi Chuck, Do you offer this service to owners outside the US? I am a UK M6 owner and am mostly interested in the tune and throttle improvements.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:12 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default Absolutely.....

Originally Posted by jimxms
Hi Chuck, Do you offer this service to owners outside the US? I am a UK M6 owner and am mostly interested in the tune and throttle improvements.
Absolutely..... We've done tons of tuning outside the country.

We can make it a very simple process....

Call me when you have time to discuss. We're often here late, US time, and call at night is no problem either.

Chuck CoW
Old 10-17-2015, 04:55 PM
SirVenox
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Default ?

Originally Posted by J Christensen
Who are you asking about what? If it's the CB/mini-tune with the PCM from Chuck, yes I still have it.
Well, I think Im a member of this forum, the name is up there. Asking about what? I think the thread says •► CoW BOOSTER - THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED - IS NOW TOTALLY FREE! ◄•

Im I lost?

Last edited by SirVenox; 10-17-2015 at 04:57 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-17-2015, 09:20 PM
Not So Fast
Le Mans Master

Received 983 Likes on 711 Posts

Chuck you mention a "video" to show us novices the "how, why and what" to do. do you only get that after purchase or can we view it now?? I'm very interested
Thanks
NSF
Old 10-20-2015, 12:08 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default Don't be lost.....

Originally Posted by SirVenox
Well, I think Im a member of this forum, the name is up there. Asking about what? I think the thread says •► CoW BOOSTER - THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED - IS NOW TOTALLY FREE! ◄•

Im I lost?

Don't be lost..... FOLLOW THIS LINK - CLICK HERE!

Chuck CoW
Old 10-20-2015, 12:09 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default It's private for customers that purchase the tool...

Originally Posted by Not So Fast
Chuck you mention a "video" to show us novices the "how, why and what" to do. do you only get that after purchase or can we view it now?? I'm very interested
Thanks
NSF
It's private for customers that purchase the tool...

BUT, If you're interested and you call me

I'll e-mail it to you.

914-332-0049

Chuck CoW
The following users liked this post:
Not So Fast (10-20-2015)
Old 10-20-2015, 06:50 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default You bring up a good point.....

Originally Posted by NashvilleGrandSport
My issue is why there are no details as to the actual process and costs associated with these "upgrades" that would probably alleviate many questions and phone calls and correspondence just to get that basic information. The more information given without having to ask or a website link with a FULL and DETAILED explanation would be greatly appreciated and probably beneficial.

It's not just this product(s) being promoted here, but others as well.

The best type of question is the one that's answered before being asked.

You bring up a good point..... In all the years on this forum, every time I try to explain a process or

put details into one of my posts, a majority of the time 3 things happen....

A) People complain and tell me they are confused by all the details...

B) They complain that there is too much information and the post is too long and they refuse to read it.

C) They don't ever call me because it looks like too big a deal or they are intimidated.

In my experience, most people that PM me or send e-mails don't ever buy because they are simply NOT

interested enough that they are willing to go WAAAYY out of their way and dial a phone number for information.

They people that take the time to call are greeted with (MY) pleasant and comforting voice which explains all details and answers any

and all questions with the utmost detail.

We discuss your car and how you use it.....and I quote you a price.

That's what works best for me.

For those that mustered up the courage to dial their phone and place the order.....

They reap the rewards of a simple garage project that turns their Corvette into the BEAST that they always hoped

and dreamed that it would be.... Every time they drive it, the cars is EXCITING and better than it ever was....

Tuned or NOT.

Those that wait for me to hand feed them (in a way that they see fit) can sit and read the excellent reviews over and over

and cry about my posts and how my advertisement look....

And for those people your car will always be the same, every time you use it....always wondering how amazing it COULD HAVE BEEN...

If I had only called Chuck CoW about his CoW BOOSTER!

914-332-0049 for those who are genuinely interested in SMILING.

Chuck CoW

Last edited by Chuck CoW; 10-20-2015 at 06:56 PM.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:39 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default A TOTALLY FREE CoW BOOSTER! is the WINNER!

A TOTALLY FREE CoW BOOSTER! is the WINNER!

It's always BEST when there is NO COMPETITION!
Old 11-11-2015, 02:50 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default how far are you from the Newburgh bridge?

how far are you from the Newburgh bridge?
Less than 40 mins from up there.

Originally Posted by scott1094
I got a response this afternoon. Very helpful and looking forward to doing business with Chuck. Hope this helps.

Scott
Anyone interested, please call me when you're ready!

914-332-0049

Chuck CoW
Old 11-16-2015, 07:33 AM
Jason W Dreher
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
Hey there Mr. Cooter.... LOVE that name!

1. Does your booster deal work to fix this?

ABSOLUTELY. That's why I created it.... I hated it and I assumed most people would too.

It's not a little fix like some of the other hardware solutions.....My fix is HUGE! YES, you'll notice it along with

the streak in your underpants.... YES, it's that good.

2. Is a tune separate from the booster? If so, do I need both?

Yes, they are separate. Having an automatic trans, YOU WANT BOTH.

3. Im in California; does any of this affect my ability to pass SMOG emissions testing?

You will have no problems with California Smog. You live in a state where most of these

automotive products come from. Go to a local car show, EVERYONE has a modified car.

You will be fine.

4. If I have unrelated issues in the future and take it do my dealer for warranty, are they able to tell?

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION. #1 you're car is off the factory original warranty. If you got an extended warranty

from GM it DOES NOT require you to return to them for extended warranty fixes. You can go to ANY registered repair shop.

That being said......They could notice it was modified... IF they Looked.... and IF they cared....

However, using my AutoCal tool it takes 60 seconds to RETURN YOUR CAR TO STOCK and you can do it as often as you feel

you need to... totally free.....

5. What is the process to have this done and also the price?

I outlined this stuff in a post in another thread earlier today..... Here goes...

Please call me any time with questions or needing more details. Prices are different depending on what vehicle you have,

shipping location, and what options you select.

We DO NOT have online ordering as there are many options especially for those of you whose vehicles have been

previously modified by someone else.

Given that I personally do all of the tuning, it's not really possible to have a website or my staff answer questions or take

orders and give prices as sometimes seemingly insignificant details about you or your car can change how I program

the computers.

My product IS NOT a "one size fits all" product and each tune is crafted explicitly for your car and the environment

in which you use it.

Your 2009 C6 A6 car will be more amazing to drive than you know.... Even if you have not modified it whatsoever.

Call any time. 914-332-0049
Chuck CoW

PM and email sent.. Thanks..

J

Last edited by Jason W Dreher; 11-16-2015 at 07:34 AM.
Chuck CoW (11-18-2015)
Old 11-18-2015, 03:48 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default A happy customer you will be!

A happy customer you will be!

Guaranteed!
Chuck CoW
Jason W Dreher (11-18-2015)
Old 11-18-2015, 07:55 PM
ssmike56
Pro

Received 97 Likes on 76 Posts

I had a Vitesse throttle controller and I really liked it. I decided that I wanted more, especially with the A6 transmission so I called Chuck to ask about the package deal. He was very helpful and seems very knowledgeable, as well as incredibly enthusiastic about Corvettes, and his tune package too! I decided to pull the trigger on the whole package which included the COW Booster.

I received the PCM with the booster in it, installed it as well as the 160 T-stat, and removed the Vitesse. To my joy I noticed that the Booster was equivalent to about a 6 setting on the Vitesse which is what I had it set at. The throttle response is excellent and the booster really kicks! I like! I never changed my setting on the Vitesse so all the adjustments were really unused once I found my setting. I never liked the idea of having another electronic device in line with my throttle anyway!

I talked to Chuck again today and he told me that once I get the Autocal and we start tweaking everything he can fine tune the COW Booster and use the traction control to have a "his and hers" setting if you will. Moderate for the wife and aggressive for me! Can't wait!

Anyway, so far I've had a good experience with Chuck and highly recommend his Booster! Now let's get that Autocal and TCM tune before the snow flies! LOL!
Chuck CoW (11-18-2015)
Old 12-01-2015, 10:42 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default The CoW BOOSTER! is your FRIEND!

Originally Posted by ssmike56
I had a Vitesse throttle controller and I really liked it. I decided that I wanted more, especially with the A6 transmission so I called Chuck to ask about the package deal. He was very helpful and seems very knowledgeable, as well as incredibly enthusiastic about Corvettes, and his tune package too! I decided to pull the trigger on the whole package which included the COW Booster.

I received the PCM with the booster in it, installed it as well as the 160 T-stat, and removed the Vitesse. To my joy I noticed that the Booster was equivalent to about a 6 setting on the Vitesse which is what I had it set at. The throttle response is excellent and the booster really kicks! I like! I never changed my setting on the Vitesse so all the adjustments were really unused once I found my setting. I never liked the idea of having another electronic device in line with my throttle anyway!

I talked to Chuck again today and he told me that once I get the Autocal and we start tweaking everything he can fine tune the COW Booster and use the traction control to have a "his and hers" setting if you will. Moderate for the wife and aggressive for me! Can't wait!

Anyway, so far I've had a good experience with Chuck and highly recommend his Booster! Now let's get that Autocal and TCM tune before the snow flies! LOL!
The CoW BOOSTER! is your FRIEND!

Gotta love it!

Chuck CoW
Old 12-03-2015, 06:38 PM
Magik
Racer

Received 75 Likes on 53 Posts

I took advantage of the $99 special and all I can say is that I'm glad I did! Wow! Talk about instantaneous power when you step on the go pedal. I feels like my A6 has woken up. I can't believe how responsive the throttle is now and how much more careful I'm being when pulling out from a stop. I had a smile from ear to ear on my first test drive with the CoW Booster in place. Even my nine year old son who is a regular passenger of mine noticed how much more power the car seems to have when moving from a stop.

If you're hesitant about getting the ECM because of how difficult it may be to remove, don't be. I was able to remove my front right wheel, the lower inner fender panel and replace the stock ECM with the CoW boosted one in only about 15 minutes. The new ECM goes in exactly in the reverse process of how the stock ECM was taken out. Easy-peasy!

Now I need to go the next step and get the Autocal package, which I will do once I save a little more money!

Thank you Chuck for taking the time to explain what I was going to be getting and making things very simple for me! I couldn't be happier based on getting a product that does exactly what it was said it was going to do. From the purchase, through the installation, and the return of the stock ECM (core charge refunded), I found the process to be easy and straightforward.

Last edited by Magik; 12-03-2015 at 06:42 PM.
Chuck CoW (12-03-2015)
Old 12-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Vettes4life11
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by jumm
How do you get it installed? Thanks
yes how does tune work and how much for tune on 2005 z51 man.
sounds like only good for auto?
Looking to add some corsa extremes and want to know what you can do for me.
Thanks Chuck

Get notified of new replies

To •► CoW BOOSTER - THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED - IS NOW TOTALLY FREE! ◄•

Old 12-04-2015, 10:11 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default Call me....

Originally Posted by Vettes4life11
yes how does tune work and how much for tune on 2005 z51 man.
sounds like only good for auto?
Looking to add some corsa extremes and want to know what you can do for me.
Thanks Chuck

Please call me and tell me more about what you're doing, mods, and where you live.

I'll make you a sweet deal as we've got soo many people calling right now, I've extended the BLACK FRIDAY DEAL.

914-332-0049

Chuck CoW
Old 05-21-2016, 10:11 AM
hardlight
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you want a dramatic change in performance for your C6 install Chuck's Throttle Booster pcm, engine tune and transmission tune. I have been lucky to experience serious power. Chucks package was as dramatic as going from the F4 Phantom to the first takeoff in the F15 Eagle, now I have been lucky to experience the kick in the *** flying and the difference in the Corvette response and increased POWER...
AND Chucks customer service and follow up is second to none.
Chuck CoW (06-07-2016)
Old 05-21-2016, 11:03 AM
Mikey_T
Racer

Received 89 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by hardlight
If you want a dramatic change in performance for your C6 install Chuck's Throttle Booster pcm, engine tune and transmission tune. I have been lucky to experience serious power. Chucks package was as dramatic as going from the F4 Phantom to the first takeoff in the F15 Eagle, now I have been lucky to experience the kick in the *** flying and the difference in the Corvette response and increased POWER...
AND Chucks customer service and follow up is second to none.
How much did it run you??

Quick Reply: •► CoW BOOSTER - THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED - IS NOW TOTALLY FREE! ◄•