C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

•► CoW BOOSTER - THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED - IS NOW TOTALLY FREE! ◄•

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 09:06 AM
billyboy47
Race Director

Received 219 Likes on 176 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

Originally Posted by Vet Interested
Glad you got a response. I also checked out the competition. They responded immediately. I always go with strong customer support.
Thanks.
yeah, but they don't always follow up right away. if you call Chuck he will spend time with you over the phone. try that with the "OTHER GUY'S."
Old 10-04-2015, 10:45 AM
Vet Interested
Le Mans Master

Received 2,093 Likes on 1,207 Posts

Originally Posted by billyboy47
yeah, but they don't always follow up right away. if you call Chuck he will spend time with you over the phone. try that with the "OTHER GUY'S."
Actually I did try it with the "other guys" and we talked for 10 minutes. Back to that customer service thing!
Old 10-04-2015, 09:54 PM
Beach Bum
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Has anybody with an Auto realized a timeslip improvement with this modification or does it just effect throttle response only ?
Old 10-06-2015, 08:28 AM
mhatton222
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

How much is the autocal/tune/stat
Old 10-06-2015, 11:36 AM
scott1094
Burning Brakes

Received 205 Likes on 117 Posts

After no response to my second email I, to, have decided to go in a different direction. Katech is only a couple miles from my home and there are several more close by. Close, but no cigar for me.

Scott
Old 10-06-2015, 03:28 PM
Not So Fast
Le Mans Master

Received 983 Likes on 711 Posts

As I was sort of interested in this until I found quite a negative confrontation on Digital Corvette forums, probably should address this IMHO. Not good for biz
NSF
Old 10-06-2015, 05:32 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Yes, Absolutely!

Originally Posted by Vet Interested
I'm a little confused (which is not a surprise). I have a bone stock C6 2010 automatic. I want to "feel" the difference when I nail it without killing my mileage if possible. How much will it be Chuck to wake up my Vette? Sounds like this is just what it needs.
Yes, Absolutely!

CoW BOOSTER! is VERY noticeable, in fact it comes with a CAUTION for first time BOOSTER DRIVERS....

"THE CAR IS VERY DIFFERENT after you install it.

MY tune in conjunction with MY BOOSTER is even more amazing.

PM anyone that has it.
Chuck CoW
Old 10-06-2015, 05:34 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default Less than an hour.....

how far are you from the Newburgh bridge?
Less than an hour..... We're right off Rt9 or 9A right near the Croton Harmon Train Station.

Call any time. 914-332-0049

Chuck CoW
Old 10-06-2015, 05:50 PM
NiteriderFRC
Le Mans Master

Received 103 Likes on 73 Posts

Hey Chuck I'm running a stock 2008 Z06 under an extended bumper to bumper warranty- I noticed that heal and toe/ rev matching is more difficult than it was in my C5s, im never quite consistent with the blip. I thought it was a wonky clutch but I then realized it was the throttle response...its lazy. Never knowing what you had to offer, I first searched the forum and all the COW booster threads show up lol...im sold if you willing to sell so talk to me!

Last edited by NiteriderFRC; 10-06-2015 at 05:53 PM.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:46 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default Could care less.....

Originally Posted by Not So Fast
As I was sort of interested in this until I found quite a negative confrontation on Digital Corvette forums, probably should address this IMHO. Not good for biz
NSF
Could care less..... Digital Corvettes was started by Patrick Grahm who was a trouble maker here on Corvette Forum.

He was banned because he could not shut his mouth nor could he abide by the rules that keep CF civilized.

Ultimately, he was banned for life.

For a long time the membership existed entirely of trouble makers who could not follow the rules on CF....and they were BANNED from here too.

FWIW, as a vendor, compared to Corvette Forum DIGITAL is insignificant and a complete waste of time.

It's more of a "hang out" or chat room and much less of a credible place to find accurate information has little if any.

Put more stock in the information you find on THIS forum.

Chuck CoW
The following users liked this post:
chevyorange (09-20-2020)
Old 10-07-2015, 06:29 AM
tloon
Burning Brakes

Received 275 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
Yes, Absolutely!

CoW BOOSTER! is VERY noticeable, in fact it comes with a CAUTION for first time BOOSTER DRIVERS....

"THE CAR IS VERY DIFFERENT after you install it.

MY tune in conjunction with MY BOOSTER is even more amazing.

PM anyone that has it.
Chuck CoW
I can attest to that. I spent the afternoon with Chuck about two weeks ago. I brought my '10 GS that just turned 11K miles, to Chuck after having the E-Force installed locally about two years ago. After having Chucks tunes on this car, and my 07' previously, I realized after the newness of having the E-Force wore off, something was missing. Chucks tune and Booster install took this car to the next level. The biggest thing I had missed was the trans tune. It is an A6, and the little snap in the up and downshifts makes a huge difference to me. The Booster is another story. After experiencing that, it was almost like I had been driving with the emergency brake on a quarter of the way. Between that and the tune, I swear the car just feels like it rolls easier. Could not be happier. His attention to detail is amazing. We got my old Auto-Cal updated and off I went for an almost 3 hour ride home.
Thanks again Chuck.
Chuck CoW (10-12-2015)
Old 10-07-2015, 09:35 AM
ZRCLONE
Pro

Received 90 Likes on 73 Posts

Anyone considering this work do yourself a huge favor. Do a search and search and search again. PM anyone that sounds like they may have had a negative experience. Anything posted in these type of discussions are always of a positive nature. If I posted my experience it would be deleted and probably banned (not that it maters). Then make a real world decision for yourself.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:44 AM
NashvilleGrandSport
Melting Slicks

Received 718 Likes on 484 Posts

My issue is why there are no details as to the actual process and costs associated with these "upgrades" that would probably alleviate many questions and phone calls and correspondence just to get that basic information. The more information given without having to ask or a website link with a FULL and DETAILED explanation would be greatly appreciated and probably beneficial.

It's not just this product(s) being promoted here, but others as well.

The best type of question is the one that's answered before being asked.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:49 AM
Smooth72
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ZRCLONE
Anyone considering this work do yourself a huge favor. Do a search and search and search again. PM anyone that sounds like they may have had a negative experience. Anything posted in these type of discussions are always of a positive nature. If I posted my experience it would be deleted and probably banned (not that it maters). Then make a real world decision for yourself.
When you do this make sure you ask them if they personally have had experience with whatever vender not that they read somewhere on the internet or that they heard from someone else some bad info or their local tuners said.... You are welcome to pm me. Chuck has done well over 40 tunes at my house and I can tell you from personal experience and direct observation. I will say at times Chuck can be hard to get a hold of, he spends a lot of time on each project so just be aware of that when you do business with him.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:44 AM
ZRCLONE
Pro

Received 90 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Smooth72
When you do this make sure you ask them if they personally have had experience with whatever vender not that they read somewhere on the internet or that they heard from someone else some bad info or their local tuners said.... You are welcome to pm me. Chuck has done well over 40 tunes at my house and I can tell you from personal experience and direct observation. I will say at times Chuck can be hard to get a hold of, he spends a lot of time on each project so just be aware of that when you do business with him.
That's what I said! Although finding people with negative experiences will be hard to find.
Not all that have done business and spent hard earned money are satisfied. I had a small business for over 30 years, customer satisfaction needs to be 100%! It is not all about advertising, being hard to get a hold of or time spent.
Believe me I respect anyone trying to make a living dealing with the public and especially the Corvette crowd, however...............
Old 10-07-2015, 11:01 AM
Cooter272
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a 2009 automatic corvette with the Z51 performance package and NPP exhaust, but no mods.

The throttle response is terrible. It lags so bad. I punch the throttle and it is not instant, then its a sudden burst when it finally kicks in, annoying!

1. Does your booster deal work to fix this?
2. Is a tune separate from the booster? If so, do I need both?
3. Im in California; does any of this affect my ability to pass SMOG emissions testing?
4. If I have unrelated issues in the future and take it do my dealer for warranty, are they able to tell?
5. What is the process to have this done and also the price?

Thanks for helping me understand better how to get my car driving better!
Old 10-12-2015, 02:37 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default Hey there Mr. Cooter.... LOVE that name!

Originally Posted by Cooter272
I have a 2009 automatic corvette with the Z51 performance package and NPP exhaust, but no mods.

The throttle response is terrible. It lags so bad. I punch the throttle and it is not instant, then its a sudden burst when it finally kicks in, annoying!

3. Im in California; does any of this affect my ability to pass SMOG emissions testing?
4. If I have unrelated issues in the future and take it do my dealer for warranty, are they able to tell?

Thanks for helping me understand better how to get my car driving better!
Hey there Mr. Cooter.... LOVE that name!

ABSOLUTELY. That's why I created it.... I hated it and I assumed most people would too.

It's not a little fix like some of the other hardware solutions.....My fix is HUGE! YES, you'll notice it along with

the streak in your underpants.... YES, it's that good.

Yes, they are separate. Having an automatic trans, YOU WANT BOTH.

You will have no problems with California Smog. You live in a state where most of these

automotive products come from. Go to a local car show, EVERYONE has a modified car.

You will be fine.

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION. #1 you're car is off the factory original warranty. If you got an extended warranty

from GM it DOES NOT require you to return to them for extended warranty fixes. You can go to ANY registered repair shop.

That being said......They could notice it was modified... IF they Looked.... and IF they cared....

However, using my AutoCal tool it takes 60 seconds to RETURN YOUR CAR TO STOCK and you can do it as often as you feel

you need to... totally free.....

I outlined this stuff in a post in another thread earlier today..... Here goes...

Calling me is always better but.....Here goes....

So it starts with getting a

1 = PCM from me, CoW BOOSTER!, Engine Tune, & Thermostat.

2 =put in thermostat, and PCM containing CoW BOOSTER! and Engine Tune.

3 =Then run the vehicle and HOLD ON!. Seriously, my Engine Tune & CoW BOOSTER! alone TOTALLY CHANGE THE CAR.
Please be pointing towards open space (road preferably) as the initial performance can really take you by surprise.

4= After a few days of driving the new engine tune, when everything feels right to you, return your original PCM to us.

When your original pcm is received, we then send out the AutoCal device.

We intentionally hold back the autocal for 2 reasons.

#1 To keep the cost of the package down, we do NOT charge a core charge on the PCM we are swapping.
To be sure we get a pcm back, we hold back the autocal as they are of similar value.
#2 The second reason is to be sure you don't license the autocal to your original pcm (the one you are returning).

5= When you receive your AutoCal device the first step is to READ your engine tune and then READ your transmission tune if applicable.

6= You e-mail the engine and transmission tunes to us. They are updated to the latest possible software available (no tuners do this)

so that you're never stuck with a good tune based on outdated GM software with bugs and problems.

After updating your tunes, custom tunes are written based on the mods you have and they are e-mailed back.

to you to be loaded back into the car

Additionally, your original "STOCK" tunes are returned to you that can be loaded any time in the future.

If your original tunes (from another tuner) were not stock, we'll save those for you too and also send back STOCK tunes.

7= After you get your tunes back you use the AutoCal device to load the new tunes into the car.

After some short test drives, with the vehicle fully warmed up.... USe the AutoCal to DATALOG (or SCAN) the vehicle 20-40 mins.

This allows us to see EXACTLY how the vehicle is running in all conditions, with your environment, temp, altitude,
fuel grade, and style of driving......All accounted for.

8= You send your Datalog to us for review. Any adjustments that need to be made are made and tunes are returned to you again

usually between 1 and 4 times to be sure the car is running well. Some modified cars take longer.

I've tried to elaborate on each of the steps to be sure there is no confusion. It's actually very easy

and we can help you or we publish a really helpful video you can use to go step by step thru the entire process.

Only 2005- Present Vettes need to swap the pcm. LS1/LS6 cars do not need to swap the pcm.

YES, if you have a tune from someone else we can still do it and we will save their tune for you if you ever need to go back.

IF YOUR PCM IS LOCKED, YES WE CAN STILL TUNE IT! Cost is slightly more.

Regardless of what you read here, occasionally some people require additional help for special circumstances and

YES, we can still do it. I've seen it all!
Please call me any time with questions or needing more details. Prices are different depending on what vehicle you have,

shipping location, and what options you select.

We DO NOT have online ordering as there are many options especially for those of you whose vehicles have been

previously modified by someone else.

Given that I personally do all of the tuning, it's not really possible to have a website or my staff answer questions or take

orders and give prices as sometimes seemingly insignificant details about you or your car can change how I program

the computers.

My product IS NOT a "one size fits all" product and each tune is crafted explicitly for your car and the environment

in which you use it.

Your 2009 C6 A6 car will be more amazing to drive than you know.... Even if you have not modified it whatsoever.

Chuck CoW
TonyFaub (10-13-2015)

Get notified of new replies

To •► CoW BOOSTER - THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED - IS NOW TOTALLY FREE! ◄•

Old 10-12-2015, 02:56 PM
GhostC6
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Chuck, are you going to be at the Corvette Expo in Pigeon Forge this weekend 10-16 and 10-17? If so how much for the whole deal, the Booster and trans and engine tune and the autocal?
Old 10-12-2015, 03:21 PM
Not So Fast
Le Mans Master

Received 983 Likes on 711 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
Hey there Mr. Cooter.... LOVE that name!

ABSOLUTELY. That's why I created it.... I hated it and I assumed most people would too.

It's not a little fix like some of the other hardware solutions.....My fix is HUGE! YES, you'll notice it along with

the streak in your underpants.... YES, it's that good.

Yes, they are separate. Having an automatic trans, YOU WANT BOTH.

You will have no problems with California Smog. You live in a state where most of these

automotive products come from. Go to a local car show, EVERYONE has a modified car.

You will be fine.

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION. #1 you're car is off the factory original warranty. If you got an extended warranty

from GM it DOES NOT require you to return to them for extended warranty fixes. You can go to ANY registered repair shop.

That being said......They could notice it was modified... IF they Looked.... and IF they cared....

However, using my AutoCal tool it takes 60 seconds to RETURN YOUR CAR TO STOCK and you can do it as often as you feel

you need to... totally free.....

I outlined this stuff in a post in another thread earlier today..... Here goes...

Please call me any time with questions or needing more details. Prices are different depending on what vehicle you have,

shipping location, and what options you select.

We DO NOT have online ordering as there are many options especially for those of you whose vehicles have been

previously modified by someone else.

Given that I personally do all of the tuning, it's not really possible to have a website or my staff answer questions or take

orders and give prices as sometimes seemingly insignificant details about you or your car can change how I program

the computers.

My product IS NOT a "one size fits all" product and each tune is crafted explicitly for your car and the environment

in which you use it.

Your 2009 C6 A6 car will be more amazing to drive than you know.... Even if you have not modified it whatsoever.

Chuck CoW
That my friend is one detailed post, now if I only understood what you said ???
This is something a complete novice to the electronic world can do ???
Thank you '
NSf
Old 10-12-2015, 09:48 PM
02_NHRA_TA
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Not So Fast
That my friend is one detailed post, now if I only understood what you said ???
This is something a complete novice to the electronic world can do ???
Thank you '
NSf
No kidding lol. I just got my 2005 a couple months ago and this sounds like a must do. Like Not So Fast said, is it something somebody with not much experience with electronics can do? If it is I might be giving you a call soon to get an idea of pricing for my car.

Quick Reply: •► CoW BOOSTER - THE MOST AMAZING C6 PRODUCT EVER OFFERED - IS NOW TOTALLY FREE! ◄•