C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

60 years of excellence.

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 01:38 AM
Redvetteitalia
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by USA1 427
I actually understand the OP's original post. No offense taken.
thank you....not trying to offend anyone....
Old 07-09-2015, 01:55 AM
Redvetteitalia
Instructor

Originally Posted by ruxvette
Well, good to know that you are not an automotive racist. Please enlighten me about the stickers/badges on the side of your car. I'm not an AR...I prefer to personalize my car, also.
The badges are custom made by hand. the previous owner is quite knowledgable about corvette history and explained the necessity to get rid of the government motors badges for the pininfarina badges. In the 1960 Pininfarina built only 3 Corvette Rodines....a rare fuel injected 327 cubic inch rebodied C2 Corvette coach built by Pininfarina. Carroll Shelby built 3 Scaglietti Corvettes before he went to Ford to build the Guigaro designed 260 Cobra.
Bizzerini built 327 Corvette powered supercar in the early 60s.
These Italian coach built cars were the inspiration for this c6 as the styling is very timeless at least in the previous owners opinion.
When I bought the car my girlfriend adored them and they grew on me as I went to many car meets and my corvette stood out from the dealership stock corvettes. it feels great when a z06...grandsport or zr1 owner is ignored and my car gets more questions and attention.
people spend 125k for a 638hp Corvette and keep getting ignored because of my so called terrible badges....pretty sad for those guys lol
Old 07-09-2015, 04:10 AM
Torchsport
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 396 Likes on 226 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

OP should spend some time in the Off Topic section...or better yet PR&C.
Old 07-09-2015, 06:57 AM
Redvetteitalia
Instructor

Originally Posted by Torchsport

OP should spend some time in the Off Topic section...or better yet PR&C.
you're spending a lot of time on my threads lol
Old 07-09-2015, 08:36 AM
Batman75
Burning Brakes

Received 191 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by Redvetteitalia
really I suppose when your a white person who believes all people should be white I suppose that doesn't make you a bigot....maybe in **** land your definitions make sense

Does your forum name imply Italian ancestry?---If so, doesn't that make you white?
Old 07-09-2015, 09:51 AM
ruxvette
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,658 Likes on 2,361 Posts
2016 C6 of Year Finalist

Well, good to know that you are not an automotive racist. Please enlighten me about the stickers/badges on the side of your car. I'm not an AR...I prefer to personalize my car, also.
Jeez, I just saw one of your other threads (...maybe you should learn what stupid truly is before you release it from your orifice that spews that doctrine of mass produced sameness.
You seem to make a lot of judgements with no explanations or facts to back up your claims ....maybe you weren't hugged enough or your life is a result of a broken home due to your lack of professionalism...) and I could not care less about you laferrari stickers/badges/grille insert/tail lights.
Perhaps that makes me a Corvette **** () or maybe I had enough professionalism to not come from a broken home (?)...dunno, don't care...but I'm sure you are the person Duntov dreamed about when developing his unique sports car.
Greatest country in the world and people like you have the freedom to say crap like this. Sad.

I suppose it does make you a corvette ****. Maybe you lost your cyber grey helmet at the orphanage while you looking for easter eggs. seriously how could you lose a helmet that's the same color of you car....theres a big sticker on the front of it that's says ...if found please return to saint marys orphanage for the mentally retarded.....please don't come at me with your halfwit B.S.....you don't care about my Laferrari because the best you can do is a corvette......I suggest throwing 400k into your vette so you can see the rear quarter panel of my Ferrari....cheers good sir
I did not make a single personal comment/attack about you or your car and you respond with personal comments about me.
Perhaps you are rich and (in)famous. I could not care less. In my opinion, which matters to me a whole lot more than yours, all your bravado suggests you suffer from ***** envy. Your name, redvetteitalia confirms my suspicions.
Have a nice day, sir lol.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:16 AM
ruxvette
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

2016 C6 of Year Finalist

The badges are custom made by hand. the previous owner is quite knowledgable about corvette history and explained the necessity to get rid of the government motors badges for the pininfarina badges. In the 1960 Pininfarina built only 3 Corvette Rodines....a rare fuel injected 327 cubic inch rebodied C2 Corvette coach built by Pininfarina. Carroll Shelby built 3 Scaglietti Corvettes before he went to Ford to build the Guigaro designed 260 Cobra.
Bizzerini built 327 Corvette powered supercar in the early 60s.
Just a couple things, sir lol. For someone with your vast knowledge, I'm sure it was a miss-type: It is Rondine and it is Bizzarrini.
Have a good day, sir lol.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:22 AM
Batman75
Burning Brakes

I suppose it does make you a corvette ****. Maybe you lost your cyber grey helmet at the orphanage while you looking for easter eggs. seriously how could you lose a helmet that's the same color of you car....theres a big sticker on the front of it that's says ...if found please return to saint marys orphanage for the mentally retarded.....please don't come at me with your halfwit B.S.....you don't care about my Laferrari because the best you can do is a corvette......I suggest throwing 400k into your vette so you can see the rear quarter panel of my Ferrari....cheers good sir

Hopefully as you grow up you will become more humble and likeable. I've not heard anyone else on the forum spew such personal hateful name calling as you. There are many more examples of poor grammar and spelling in your thread than Ruxvette just pointed out.
Do you treat your customers with such arrogance?

Last edited by Batman75; 07-09-2015 at 10:35 AM.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:39 AM
ruxvette
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

2016 C6 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by Batman75
Hopefully as you grow up you will become more humble and likeable. I've not heard anyone else on the forum spew such personal hateful name calling as you.
Do you treat your customers with such arrogance?
He doesn't have customers...he made his money the old fashioned way; inheritance. His family made money during WWII. The way he throws the word around I suspect his family was one of the
"barely" non-Communist families of the time. If not truly communist.
Old 07-09-2015, 11:07 AM
Wolfman13
Intermediate

Just because someone disagreed with you doesn't mean they are forcing their opinion down your throat. To me, it seems you are doing that by speaking the so called "truth". You are hating on many of these people, then trying to be "professional" by replying with a nice sentence to start, then calling them names and showboating your expensive cars. Maybe if you had to work hard to own a wonderful car like a vette as many of these fellows did, you'd be a little more understanding of other people and not expect everyone to go along with what you say because you have money
Old 07-09-2015, 11:16 AM
MarkB3
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts

One thing about Redvetteitalia: He may have money; he may have nice cars; but he has no class. And the more he posts the more obvious it becomes that he's a world-class douche bag.
Old 07-09-2015, 12:37 PM
Batman75
Burning Brakes

Default Money and class

Check out this thread redvetteitalia and see what someone with money and more importantly, lots of class is like. You might learn something very important.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ally-done.html

Last edited by Batman75; 07-09-2015 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:07 PM
BROCKYJACK
Burning Brakes

Received 46 Likes on 39 Posts

Redvetteitalia I have read many of the threads you posted in last week and until now have not commented about you or your cars. As to your corvette....to each his own. You need to grow a little thicker skin or get the hell off of social media which is what any forum is. By posting something you invite other's opinions whether solicited or not. If indeed the pics of all these expensive cars are yours then you certainly have more money than me. I am just a hard working middle class American fortunate enough to own a great American sports car. Your comments about other people you don't know, calling them racists, bigots, ***** etc., shows the type of person you are. If you have made a fortune selling your modified creations to other people who have more money than common sense then good for you. Famous quote "there is a sucker born every minute". What I have gleaned from your posts is that you come off as an arrogant euro liberal. I don't like people who feel the need to flaunt their money or possessions or heritage. It does not make you better than me or anyone else. I am sure you are making lots of friends here on the forum and I wish you luck. That is all I have to say. Enough time wasted as it is reading that crap.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:11 PM
Tech
Safety Car

Received 248 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by BROCKYJACK
Redvetteitalia I have read many of the threads you posted in last week and until now have not commented about you or your cars. As to your corvette....to each his own. You need to grow a little thicker skin or get the hell off of social media which is what any forum is. By posting something you invite other's opinions whether solicited or not. If indeed the pics of all these expensive cars are yours then you certainly have more money than me. I am just a hard working middle class American fortunate enough to own a great American sports car. Your comments about other people you don't know, calling them racists, bigots, ***** etc., shows the type of person you are. If you have made a fortune selling your modified creations to other people who have more money than common sense then good for you. Famous quote "there is a sucker born every minute". What I have gleaned from your posts is that you come off as an arrogant euro liberal. I don't like people who feel the need to flaunt their money or possessions or heritage. It does not make you better than me or anyone else. I am sure you are making lots of friends here on the forum and I wish you luck. That is all I have to say. Enough time wasted as it is reading that crap.

Just kidding. I agree with everything you said.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:24 PM
LooseScrew
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BROCKYJACK
You were making sense until you threw in the 'liberal' crap. Then you sounded just like the OP.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Crabbers
Le Mans Master

Received 116 Likes on 79 Posts

Methinks OP doesn't actually own what he claims.

Either troll or douche.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:30 PM
Tech
Safety Car

Received 248 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by Crabbers
Methinks OP doesn't actually own what he claims.

Either troll or douche.

Get notified of new replies

To 60 years of excellence.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:58 PM
buckmeister2
Le Mans Master

Received 1,206 Likes on 824 Posts

You just showed your true colors. It is obvious that your Corvette was not "good enough" for you, so you went wild with mods. Fine, lots of folks do that. But when called out on it, you show yourself as a total BS-crackin' car snob by flaunting the cost of your other ride, and the belief that even if we throw unlimited amounts of $$ into our cars, they will never be as good as yours. You are a walking, talking fight waiting to happen. You trump up some sympathy search over how well-rounded you are, and how much you respect everyone's opinion of their own ride, then you arrogantly try to rub our noses in your ride because ours does not cost as much as yours. You are to be ignored, like any other whiney kid.

Last edited by buckmeister2; 07-09-2015 at 07:01 PM.
Old 07-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Redvetteitalia
Instructor

I did not make a single personal comment/attack about you or your car and you respond with personal comments about me.
Perhaps you are rich and (in)famous. I could not care less. In my opinion, which matters to me a whole lot more than yours, all your bravado suggests you suffer from ***** envy. Your name, redvetteitalia confirms my suspicions.
Have a nice day, sir lol.
I'm touched really
Old 07-09-2015, 03:32 PM
Redvetteitalia
Instructor

Just a couple things, sir lol. For someone with your vast knowledge, I'm sure it was a miss-type: It is Rondine and it is Bizzarrini.
Have a good day, sir lol.
Either way they exist....thank you very much

Quick Reply: 60 years of excellence.