C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any one use TKO Performance?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 02:09 PM
donwil
Drifting

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Any one use TKO Performance?

Has anyone purchased through TKO Performance? I placed an order and the card I used to pay has been lost and cancelled. The item is a shifter **** and funds have not been taken from my account. I assume they dont charge the account until it ships. I have tried to contact them thru 2 different numbers but you dont actually get TKO.You get an answering service they use and cannot do anything except take your name and number.Also emailed them. No response. Help if you can. Thx. At least they cant get my money without talking with me first.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:06 PM
BWF07
Le Mans Master

Received 822 Likes on 391 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11
Oldtimer

I have not purchased anything from them, but I have contacted them through e-mail and they responded the next day. I have also heard many good comments about their products and service.
As far as the money being charged, that seems fairly common even thought the part may not ship for a week or so. All part of doing the business over the internet.
Old 10-20-2014, 05:48 PM
j_digi454
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have used them for a number of items. Ed has always been very responsive so I'm at a loss to explain them not getting back to you in a timely matter other than they are not getting the messages (wrong numbers or e-mail issues etc.). They should respond to this post.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:27 PM
TKO Performance
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 279 Likes on 222 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by BWF07
I have not purchased anything from them, but I have contacted them through e-mail and they responded the next day. I have also heard many good comments about their products and service.
As far as the money being charged, that seems fairly common even thought the part may not ship for a week or so. All part of doing the business over the internet.
Glad we took care of you asap. If we are not in, we try and call or respond to emails the same day.
As for charging the card. The member donwil, stated we did NOT take his money/charge the card yet..
We typically don't charge until something is getting ready to ship.

Originally Posted by j_digi454
I have used them for a number of items. Ed has always been very responsive so I'm at a loss to explain them not getting back to you in a timely matter other than they are not getting the messages (wrong numbers or e-mail issues etc.). They should respond to this post.
Thank you sir for your business, the kind words and for taking the time to post them.

We emailed him back. I just did it again today...

Originally Posted by donwil
I placed an order and the card I used to pay has been lost and cancelled. The item is a shifter **** and funds have not been taken from my account. I assume they dont charge the account until it ships.
Hi Don. 10 years on the forum, yea we have taken care of a good number of members here.
I received your first email (which you sent on Saturday when we are closed) and responded. After seeing this, I emailed you again (with the email you provided). I'm also going to PM you here. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Ed

Last edited by TKO Performance; 10-20-2014 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:32 PM
R&L's C6
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,254 Likes on 708 Posts

Wow, after only three posts TKO jumps in and takes care of the situation.

Looks like great customer service still exists.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:29 PM
TKO Performance
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 279 Likes on 222 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by R&L's C6
Wow, after only three posts TKO jumps in and takes care of the situation.

Looks like great customer service still exists.
Thank you.
We actually replied via email prior to coming on here. Then we seen this, replied an sent a PM here too.

Last edited by TKO Performance; 10-20-2014 at 07:35 PM.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:58 PM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

Off-topic posts removed.

Get notified of new replies

To Any one use TKO Performance?

Quick Reply: Any one use TKO Performance?