C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

★★★► CHUCK CoW BOOSTING & TUNING in NORMAN, OKLAHOMA Thurs JUNE 19th - SUN 22th ◄★★★

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 10:23 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default On my way to the airport!

On my way to the airport!

See you guys just after noon!

Get ready!
Chuck CoW
Old 06-20-2014, 07:36 PM
OKGS
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cow Boosted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from having Chuck complete his magic on my car. Wow! it really is hard to put into words just how much of a difference there is between a stock LS3 A6 and a COW BOOSTED one. My car would chirp the tires in second gear stock but now I can slide the rear end out at will in first and second and scratch third. When driving normal it is just as mild mannered as ever but when you give it the gas it just flat responds. I think about the amount of money spent to be COW BOOSTED and it is by far the best bang for the buck.

I really have to salute Chuck for he's obviously in pain from his bad back and was lacking sleep due to tuning all night into the wee hours of the morning and he was so good to take the time to explain everything he did and what all can be done in the future if I want to change something or add mods. Chuck is a busy guy and does not always answer the phone or get back with you as fast as you may like but when you have his attention he's all yours until your satisfied.

Thanks Chuck, you're the Man!

I am Scott and I have been COW BOOSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2014, 05:15 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default Thank you my friend!

Originally Posted by OKGS
Just got back from having Chuck complete his magic on my car. Wow! it really is hard to put into words just how much of a difference there is between a stock LS3 A6 and a COW BOOSTED one. My car would chirp the tires in second gear stock but now I can slide the rear end out at will in first and second and scratch third. When driving normal it is just as mild mannered as ever but when you give it the gas it just flat responds. I think about the amount of money spent to be COW BOOSTED and it is by far the best bang for the buck.

I really have to salute Chuck for he's obviously in pain from his bad back and was lacking sleep due to tuning all night into the wee hours of the morning and he was so good to take the time to explain everything he did and what all can be done in the future if I want to change something or add mods. Chuck is a busy guy and does not always answer the phone or get back with you as fast as you may like but when you have his attention he's all yours until your satisfied.

Thanks Chuck, you're the Man!

I am Scott and I have been COW BOOSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooo glad you were able to make it to Kevin's amazing garage to "PLAY" with us Vette Guys for the day. It's a long process and lots of work to make my product stand out from the rest,

but like you said..... There is NOTHING in the world like a Chuck CoW BOOSTED! C6 Corvette! CAMARO, TRUCK, or Whatever you bring.....

When you leave to go home, you know it was money well spent!

Thanks for making the long trip and working with me to get you into the schedule.

Stay well my friend and enjoy your new toy!
Chuck CoW
Old 06-22-2014, 09:24 PM
Danny Richie
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I also have to give a big thanks to Chuck for going the extra mile to tune and tweak Dad's Vette. I am sure few will even attempt a speed density tune like he created for it.

Chuck basically had to build a complete fuel curve from scratch. Fix a shifting issue, and trouble shoot and fix the cars computer loosing its Vin code, serial or license number, seed number, etc.

Chuck went well above and beyond even late into the night despite a neck and spinal issue, head ache, nauseousness, etc. He swigged a 5 hour energy drink and just kept going until everything was right.

Thanks Chuck! You are highly recommended.

And thanks to Kevin also for letting us use his garage and home.

Last edited by Danny Richie; 06-22-2014 at 09:28 PM.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:58 AM
DMPC6
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default holy CoW...

Let me just say that having Chuck tune and CoW boost my Corvette has induced a perpetual grin not only on me but on every client that was fortunate enough to work with Chuck this weekend!! First, what a brave soul he is to jump into a car with someone he’s never met before and tells you to “mash it” so he can optimize the performance with his laptop. Who does that?? Only the best in my opinion – someone who is clearly dedicated to his love of pushing the envelope and utilizing everything he can to ensure his clients are nothing short of 100% satisfied. Chuck’s dedication, work ethic and technical skills are a rare find – there’s no need to look any further if you want performance out of your vehicle.

The change in my car simply makes me want to drive it every chance I can and the good news is I met a ton of wonderful fellow Corvette owners who I hope to keep in touch with and perhaps bail me out if needed<G>

A HUGE thank you to Kevin and his family for being so wonderful and letting us overtake your home…I hope the neighbors are not at your door this morning <G>
Old 06-23-2014, 04:33 PM
jaygood
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

CoW Boost & Tuned

You are crazy if you don't let Chuck tune your Corvette or Truck. I spent a couple of hours with Chuck last night at Kevin's place and on the street and my 2000 A4 Vette is a different machine today. It's simply amazing how much time and effort he spends with each customer. Thanks to Chuck CoW, Smooth72, JoshW and Silverbullett00 for dragging me out there last night, otherwise I would have had the slowest Corvette in the Crew"..Chuck's quote. lol
Old 07-09-2014, 02:59 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default Awwwww......

awwwwwwwwwwww.....

You guys are locals. Come on down.... I only travel FAR.

It's always best to have you in the shop for every procedure just in the event something isn't right or available....we're not stuck.

Local people, please plan to come to us and if you like we'll close the shop for small groups for a day at a time.....

Let me know.
Chuck CoW
Old 07-09-2014, 11:29 AM
mastergunner
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
awwwwwwwwwwww.....

You guys are locals. Come on down.... I only travel FAR.

It's always best to have you in the shop for every procedure just in the event something isn't right or available....we're not stuck.

Local people, please plan to come to us and if you like we'll close the shop for small groups for a day at a time.....

Let me know.
Chuck CoW
This reply is in response to whom Chuck. You are in New York and this is/was talking about Oklahoma. Just trying to clear things up.

Quick Reply: ★★★► CHUCK CoW BOOSTING & TUNING in NORMAN, OKLAHOMA Thurs JUNE 19th - SUN 22th ◄★★★