C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheel$ For Le$$ And My Experience

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 01:38 AM
ZX-6r
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wheel$ For Le$$ And My Experience

Hello everyone. I currently own two C6's, one an LS2, and the other, an LS7. When I shopping around for wheels, I found out through extensive research that HRE is one of the best wheel brands out there. Not only are they known for their excellent products, but excellent, and I really mean excellent customer service! I've had nothing but positive experiences with them in the past. And so I found the HRE wheel I was looking for but didn't know which Vendor I could trust to deliver me grade A service. I called a bunch of corvette forum vendors and other forum vendors but most of them just basically said "If you don't pay up a large deposit for the wheels first, were not going to waste our time consulting you on what setup you should go with, what wheel finish would compliment your car's color, and other million questions you have." Luckily, I was came upon a vendor called Wheel$ For Le$$ and at first I was like "Man, this guys going to throw the same deposit crap on me without even answering my questions." I needed my questions answered because I was about to drop $8,000 plus on wheels alone. When Jerry answered the phone, I introduced myself and so did he. What surprised me was that for the twenty minutes that we were on our first phone call discussing wheel finishes and sizes, not a single word referring to deposit or cash came up. Jerry really helped me understand all wheel terminology such as offsets, whats the widest rim I could run in the back of my ZO6, etc. After going back and forth, lets say 200 text messages and 8-10 phone calls later, he had answered my questions and made me extremely comfortable and confident in he HRE wheel setup I was purchasing. On the last phone call, he didn't even bring up the word "deposit," I did, because experience with previous vendors taught me that a deposit is required before a manufacturer can begin making the wheel; the rest is paid when the wheels are completed. Every where I go, I only get compliments on my wheels and car all because of Jerry and the time he took to complete my vision. I will be purchasing another set of wheels for my other Corvette and Jerry at Wheel$ For Le$$ is the only vendor buy my wheels from, whether it be for my corvettes or Subarus. In the near future I will join the C7 crowd with a C7 ZR1 hopefully, but till then, I'll stick with this 1000hp monster called Venom. OH, and of course, I went with HRE's P40SC with the Tinted Brush Clear finish.
Attached Images   
Old 04-03-2014, 01:45 AM
ddman718
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Beautiful ride... and rims! I have Wheel$ For Le$$ saved in my favorites tab. They will definitely be hearing from me in a couple of months when I take delivery on my c7! I hear a lot of Good things about them through out this forum
Old 04-03-2014, 04:27 AM
LuvnMyC7
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by crickster
Hello everyone. I currently own two C6's, one an LS2, and the other, an LS7. When I shopping around for wheels, I found out through extensive research that HRE is one of the best wheel brands out there. Not only are they known for their excellent products, but excellent, and I really mean excellent customer service! I've had nothing but positive experiences with them in the past. And so I found the HRE wheel I was looking for but didn't know which Vendor I could trust to deliver me grade A service. I called a bunch of corvette forum vendors and other forum vendors but most of them just basically said "If you don't pay up a large deposit for the wheels first, were not going to waste our time consulting you on what setup you should go with, what wheel finish would compliment your car's color, and other million questions you have." Luckily, I was came upon a vendor called Wheel$ For Le$$ and at first I was like "Man, this guys going to throw the same deposit crap on me without even answering my questions." I needed my questions answered because I was about to drop $8,000 plus on wheels alone. When Jerry answered the phone, I introduced myself and so did he. What surprised me was that for the twenty minutes that we were on our first phone call discussing wheel finishes and sizes, not a single word referring to deposit or cash came up. Jerry really helped me understand all wheel terminology such as offsets, whats the widest rim I could run in the back of my ZO6, etc. After going back and forth, lets say 200 text messages and 8-10 phone calls later, he had answered my questions and made me extremely comfortable and confident in he HRE wheel setup I was purchasing. On the last phone call, he didn't even bring up the word "deposit," I did, because experience with previous vendors taught me that a deposit is required before a manufacturer can begin making the wheel; the rest is paid when the wheels are completed. Every where I go, I only get compliments on my wheels and car all because of Jerry and the time he took to complete my vision. I will be purchasing another set of wheels for my other Corvette and Jerry at Wheel$ For Le$$ is the only vendor buy my wheels from, whether it be for my corvettes or Subarus. In the near future I will join the C7 crowd with a C7 ZR1 hopefully, but till then, I'll stick with this 1000hp monster called Venom. OH, and of course, I went with HRE's P40SC with the Tinted Brush Clear finish.
Old 04-03-2014, 09:32 AM
jbc1995fb
Safety Car

Received 1,339 Likes on 883 Posts

I Googled wheel$ for le$$ and don't get their site.

Are they a forum vendor?
If not can you PM me their website?
Old 04-03-2014, 09:50 AM
CW4L
Supporting Vendor

Received 730 Likes on 596 Posts

Wow, thanks so much for all the kind words. We try to make customers for life not just one vehicle and done, albeit we are a small shop we now do vettes around the world, and now Ferraris, Bentleys, Lambos, it's great to be on this forum and its been our home for many years. This was a nice surprise while doing my normal forum surfing, loved it.

I again appreciate your feedback and always look to improve.

To the inquirer above here is our information

My forum name is Wheel'$ForLe$$

Business info

Custom Wheels For Less, LLC
www.cw4L.com
Sales@cw4L.com
440-915-6166

Gerry,
Custom Wheels, Owner

#1 Forged Wheel Master Distributor for Corvettes Worldwide since 2010
Call/Text 440-915-6166

Forgeline*Anrky*HRE*PUR*Brixton*Vorstein er*Akra*Brembo*IPE and Many More....

REVIEWS: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/whee...r-reviews.html

EMAIL: sales@cw4L.com
PHONE 440-915-6166 CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME!!!

Follow us on Instagram @custom_wheels_for_less

Last edited by CW4L; 04-03-2014 at 09:52 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Wheel$ For Le$$ And My Experience

Quick Reply: Wheel$ For Le$$ And My Experience