C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anybody want an "lightly used" ipad4 cover for free ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 02:27 AM
Steve-O
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Anybody want an "lightly used" ipad4 cover for free ?

Anybody want an "lightly used" ipad4 cover for free ? I had it 2 weeks, never left the house. Just reimburse my shipping and I'll send it to you.

I sold the iPad4 and kept the cover. I really don't know what I was thinking. It won't fit the iPad Mini I bought. Its made by Khomo, retail was $20 plus s&h.

The front cover is red and the back is frosted clear, they say frosted/clear but when the iPad is in it, its clear and you can see the APPLE clearly.

Steve-O

Last edited by Steve-O; 01-02-2014 at 03:19 AM.
Old 01-02-2014, 03:13 AM
mittens
Melting Slicks

Received 362 Likes on 203 Posts

Sure!. I have a ipad 4. wish it was black but hard to beat free.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:15 AM
Steve-O
Melting Slicks

Mittens,

email me your contact info, ship to address and if you're okay with just reimbursing me my exact cost to mail it, l mail it today or tomorrow. And i'll take a pic of receipt and txt it to you if you incl. your phone with your info.

Steve-O
Stevemilton1952@att.net

Last edited by Steve-O; 01-02-2014 at 06:21 AM.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:01 AM
mittens
Melting Slicks

Email sent.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Steve-O
Melting Slicks

Mittens,

I'll ship to the adress you gave me on monday. I 'll put the receipt for the frt in there, the original purchase receipt also will be in there, ,its about 45 days old. I m sure you could order a black cover but its another $8 or so. Contact khomo via their website to discuss if you want. Its a 2 piece case, i mixed and matched the red/clear, i could have gotten black/clear. Checkout khomo.com
Old 01-05-2014, 12:06 AM
mittens
Melting Slicks

Cool deal man. Just email me or pm me your paypal and how much i f the 8 or what ever and i will pay you
Old 01-05-2014, 01:23 AM
Steve-O
Melting Slicks

mittens,

You know what, I think you are a serviceman, because of the address. Given that, Im gonna send the case/cover at my expense, I'll still include the original receipt,(nov or dec 2013 from khomo in case you want to order the black cover.

You have to put the cover in place before you snap the iPad into the clear back, that holds the colored cover on, its really cool, khomo calls it "smart cover", I think theres a magnet in the edge that puts the iPad to sleep when you close it.

So I'll ship it monday before the end of the day and I would guess 5-7 days us mail.

Dont sweat the cost to ship, you have been really appreciative and if you are a serviceman, I 100% appreciate your service, and its a small price to pay.

PS: I took a look at your profile and I got cross eyed reading the modifications you have made to the already kickass LS-7 motor.

You didnt state any performance numbers, but it must be a low 10 second car, maybe faster. Surely you have some timeslips ? Give it up bro.

Waiting to hear and good luck and if you have any questions dont hesitate to contact me:
stevemilton1952@att.net

Last edited by Steve-O; 01-05-2014 at 01:36 AM.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:44 AM
mittens
Melting Slicks

Steve-O,
That is a super nice gesture! But I am not a service member. I am a contractor, I have been working on C-RAM for the past 4 years for Northrop Grumman, I helped design the new version, and I wanted to come out here and see what its all about. I have no military experience, wanted to see how it was living in this environment, and wanted to play with my stuff live in the battle field. So I have the new version up and working in one location as a test site.

I really appreciate the gesture but I dont want to take advantage of you. I am happy to pay for shipping, or not that's you call but wanted you to know the whole story.

And thanks for the complements! I dont have new Dyno numbers yet, other then break in numbers on a mustang, so I dont want to post them, and dont like to bench race with not factual numbers.. but it should be 575+ considering what it put down before.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Steve-O
Melting Slicks

mittens wrote:,"I really appreciate the gesture but I dont want to take advantage of you. I am happy to pay for shipping, or not that's you call but wanted you to know the whole story".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
mittens,

im my mind you are still working for the same goal, defense contractors that build equipment that soldiers can utilize to "do the right thing" which is keep us all free and driving corvettes.

The offer still stands, your honesty just shows me what kind of person you are, and like I said, its a small price given the big picture.

so theres no need to reimburse me ok ?

Just keep me posted on the numbers the car produces and your experience with it, thats worth $8 to me.,( I wasnt aware you could change that many parts on the LS7 to make it even more bullet proof than it already is.

The following is what I plan on doing with my old LS! motor that got hydrolocked:.

Old 01-05-2014, 10:41 AM
mittens
Melting Slicks

Well good sir I appreciate it for sure!

I will make sure to let you know what it does when I get home with the new set up. I am pretty exited to get to drive it.

I to have loved that table for many years. will be awesome to make one. I have the stock LS2, and Stock LS1 cams saved for a pair of lamps one day!
Old 01-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Steve-O
Melting Slicks

I never thought about lamps from internals. The wheels are turning now.

I guess this type of furntiture,(the harley in the kitchen, etc) just tells the girls i date, "he's too far gone to fix him".

Id like to see the lamps when you get them done.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:49 PM
FAUEE
Race Director

Received 4,444 Likes on 2,802 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve-O
I guess this type of furntiture,(the harley in the kitchen, etc) just tells the girls i date, "he's too far gone to fix him".
BAHAHA. I love it.

Get notified of new replies

To Anybody want an "lightly used" ipad4 cover for free ?

Quick Reply: Anybody want an "lightly used" ipad4 cover for free ?