C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New website! 134 custom painted hood liners and more!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 06:44 PM
0Airbrush Inc
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14
Default New website! 134 custom painted hood liners and more!

We are VERY happy with our new website. Please check out our galleries. If you are one of our customers and do not see a picture of your artwork on there, please email a picture to steve@airbrushincorporated.com, and I will make sure it gets added.

I promise you guys and gals will not be disappointed. click on this link www.airbrushincorporated.com, and don't forget to click on the Facebook icon at bottom of home page, then "like" us.....and here's a small examples of some hood liners you will see. There are also a lot of custom airbrushed under hood parts
Old 12-01-2013, 07:28 PM
JonLuvsVettes
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beautiful work!

Can someone help me understand how long the quality of the hood liner and engine bay paint work lasts? Since it is constantly exposed to the heat of the engine bay I would suspect that there would be a car routine that would be required. I would love to have this on my daily driver but need to know the longevity factor before thinking about designs.

TIA!
Old 12-01-2013, 08:21 PM
0Airbrush Inc
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14

Originally Posted by JonLuvsVettes
Beautiful work!

Can someone help me understand how long the quality of the hood liner and engine bay paint work lasts? Since it is constantly exposed to the heat of the engine bay I would suspect that there would be a car routine that would be required. I would love to have this on my daily driver but need to know the longevity factor before thinking about designs.

TIA!
I can appreciate your concern. We have painted around 300 hood liners over the past 5 years with no issues. The type of paint used is will not be affected by the heat. Please call or email if you have any additional questions. steve@airbrushincorporated.com or 866-926-2116. You could also start a new thread asking all members about their experiences with Airbrush Inc.

Get notified of new replies

To New website! 134 custom painted hood liners and more!

Quick Reply: New website! 134 custom painted hood liners and more!