C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Part # help

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Nonpoint
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Part # help

I need some help with a part number for the screws on the gas door hinge and another missing one in that area.

Based on the fact that one is missing, and one seems to be an incorrect screw with a star head and a little over spray I found on the hatch weather seal that I didn't notice before looks like this clean title may have had some work done off the books.

Thanks for any assistance.

edit: I see the curse of keeping a nice shine on the car is you get awesome unintentional photo reflections like my foot.

Last edited by Nonpoint; 09-05-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:47 PM
Rich Mickol
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 225 Likes on 196 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22

I would call Gene at GMPARTSHOUSE tomorrow. I just looked on the website but I'm not sure I got the right one.

Another suggestion would be to remove one from from the back and take it to the nearest dealer. If you open the hood or the trunk/ hatchback you'll see the screws that hold the fenders on. They are all the same as the ones in the gas cap area. I changed all of mine on my 2007 to stainless steel. That's how I know they are all the same. Take one out and take it to the dealer. Good luck

Quick Reply: Part # help