C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sequel to "My Dissatisfaction with my 2013 Corvette"

Old 08-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Tide Will Roll!
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OP should write an addendum to include the brake relay clicking and that loud clunk the brake pedal makes when you release the pedaly quickly.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:48 PM
flange
Team Owner

Received 267 Likes on 136 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

i missed the part about the o/p's age, and thought it was a joke. i might imagine some things are more difficult at that age, then say fifty. I know on my vert, the front latch is tight, and for an older gentleman or his wife might be tough. I would also bet there is a way to solve that.
Brake dust? cant remember the last vehicle I have owned that didnt make brake dust. that is why i did my research here, and had a central vac system installed prior to bringing it home. its one inch pvc, teed off to each set of brakes. the pump is started with each braking cycle. this reduces dust dramatically.

I would like to know where to send a letter to get results, as i recently found my heads up getting dim. turns out the lens gathered some dust, and wiping it clean was very difficult due to the acute angle of window to dash. if the window were straight up it would be simpler.

Oh, and whomever wrote about tadge's secretary using the letter....I was highly amused.

to the o/p, the vette is like our weird brother.....we can make fun of him all day at home, but no stranger had better do so at the mall or risk retribution.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:52 PM
kab1sg
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

The OP left three days ago and has not returned! Yet, this thread continues! Amazing!
Old 08-23-2013, 08:59 PM
flange
Team Owner

Received 267 Likes on 136 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

what can i say. I was one who posted negatively in the original thread, thinking he was trying to stir up a good internet flame war.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:02 PM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

Too many borderline posts.

I think it's time to put this one to an end.

Search this Thread