C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nito Nivo vs. Pilot SS

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 11:19 AM
FAUEE
Race Director

Received 4,453 Likes on 2,805 Posts

Originally Posted by TurkeySlugger
its going on my daily and im only pushing 453. want something that i am going to have to replace in a month with good wet, dry, cold, hot road.
All of the tires posted will not deal well with cold weather. You'd really sant All season tires to deal with cold.

And IMO, at 450 whp you're really going excessive with 345s. You're not putting out insane power, you could easily hold that on smaller and more common tires.
Old 08-08-2013, 11:32 AM
LFZ
Team Owner

Received 310 Likes on 227 Posts

Originally Posted by FAUEE
All of the tires posted will not deal well with cold weather. You'd really sant All season tires to deal with cold.

And IMO, at 450 whp you're really going excessive with 345s. You're not putting out insane power, you could easily hold that on smaller and more common tires.
OP is running 20s on the rear of a wide body. 345 is the only size available in Invos that will work...in fact visually and physically, its not as wide as the 335 PS2 that come as standard equipment on new Z06s. Anything smaller would stretch on the wheel and be silly for a corvette. Remember...we are talking widebody sizes here.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:13 PM
TurkeySlugger
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LFZ i have looked at them just wasnt sure how they stood up against the SS. And as for 345 being to much tire, NO WAY, like LFZ said you have to fill out that widebody so i dont look like a ricer. Only sitting at 450 i still have plenty of engine to push that number up.

Quick Reply: Nito Nivo vs. Pilot SS