C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corsa Sport install on Automatic GS

Old 07-12-2013, 11:05 AM
duckvett
Safety Car

Received 907 Likes on 462 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2018 C6 of Year Winner

Default Corsa Sport install on Automatic GS

We have owned our 2010 Grand Sport for less than three weeks, but the stock (non-NPP) exhaust was unbearably quiet to me. I missed the sound of Corsa's that have graced the last 3 Corvettes we owned. So yesterday I borrowed a friend's lift and installed my new Corsa Sport system.

One problem I encountered, which is not mentioned in the instructions, is clearance of the shift linkage in automatic transmission cars. With the car in Park I could not clear the shift linkage with the driver's side stock over-axle pipe. I finally had to lower the lift and put the car in neutral. Removal of the stock pipes was now a breeze.

Another oddity we found was in place of the stock H-pipe, our GS had an aftermarket (looks like Borla) X-pipe in place with the stock exhaust. Probably the previous owner took off an aftermarket system and put the stock one back on before trading the GS.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go drive my GREAT SOUNDING Grand Sport!
Old 07-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Gman in NC
Melting Slicks

Received 136 Likes on 75 Posts

Is your Corsa system used? They were different in 05 due to the A4 tranny. I've always liked mine too. Enjoy.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Nd4spd2
Safety Car

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Nice, I have Callaway exhaust on my C6 but I have Corsa Sports on my 2000 FRC, sounds sweet with the cam in it.

Get notified of new replies

To Corsa Sport install on Automatic GS

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Corsa Sport install on Automatic GS