C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Coupe versus Convertible interior panels interchaneable?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 10:03 AM
OneBadGix
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Coupe versus Convertible interior panels interchaneable?

I tried searching but really could not find the answer. I have an opportunity to get some interior panels in a different color, but they come off a 2005 coupe and I need to know if it will fit in my 2008 vert.

I'm looking at getting the LH & RH door panels, under column steering panel (trunk & gas release), glove box panel, and LH & RH sill plates.

I do know the center console will not fit the convertible.

Any help is appreciated.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:07 AM
johnodrake

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,596 Likes on 1,631 Posts

Originally Posted by OneBadGix
I tried searching but really could not find the answer. I have an opportunity to get some interior panels in a different color, but they come off a 2005 coupe and I need to know if it will fit in my 2008 vert.

I'm looking at getting the LH & RH door panels, under column steering panel (trunk & gas release), glove box panel, and LH & RH sill plates.

I do know the center console will not fit the convertible.

Any help is appreciated.
The panels will fit but there are holes for things - like the power top on the Vert. If your vert has a power top, the panel under the driver side will fit but there won't be a hole for the power top switch. you will need to cut that. You can get OEM parts from GMPartsHouse.com.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:12 AM
OneBadGix
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by johnodrake
The panels will fit but there are holes for things - like the power top on the Vert. If your vert has a power top, the panel under the driver side will fit but there won't be a hole for the power top switch. you will need to cut that. You can get OEM parts from GMPartsHouse.com.
So everything else I mentioned will fit? the piece you're referring to, I don't actually need to replace because it will already blend in with the new panels. I'm only replacing the section under the steering column that has the gas door and trunk release. The power switch for the vert is a separate panel.

Get notified of new replies

To Coupe versus Convertible interior panels interchaneable?

Quick Reply: Coupe versus Convertible interior panels interchaneable?