C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 Seat Upgrades and Price Q

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 12:53 PM
Peter_Reinhard
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2008 Seat Upgrades and Price Q

Hello.
I'm still looking for a 2008, Z51, manual, coupe, bone stock (at your recommendation). The rest is all "like to have" but not mandatory.

I found a 1Lt, with Z51, wheel upgrade, 38K miles, certified pre-owned/dealer, in black which is my first choice. $33,700. I assume it is negotiable.

But I really was hoping to find heated seats and HUD.

I've seen some 3LT, Z51 maxed out but for much higher prices.

So if I get the 1Lt, how bad is the seat really? And how much money would it cost for the sport seats? I've been following the seat threads but am having trouble getting a good bottom line summary. I've also seen there are after market seat heaters, and also OEM HUD available, so maybe I'll do some upgrades myself. (The NPP exhaust is real cool too, but not mandatory.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks. This is really a great site.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:57 PM
GARYFINN
Team Owner

Location: S/W ,Fla-Ohio State Football isn't a matter of life or death,Its Much More serious than that
Received 1,142 Likes on 592 Posts

Originally Posted by Peter_Reinhard
Hello.
I'm still looking for a 2008, Z51, manual, coupe, bone stock (at your recommendation). The rest is all "like to have" but not mandatory.

I found a 1Lt, with Z51, wheel upgrade, 38K miles, certified pre-owned/dealer, in black which is my first choice. $33,700. I assume it is negotiable.

But I really was hoping to find heated seats and HUD.

I've seen some 3LT, Z51 maxed out but for much higher prices.

So if I get the 1Lt, how bad is the seat really? And how much money would it cost for the sport seats? I've been following the seat threads but am having trouble getting a good bottom line summary. I've also seen there are after market seat heaters, and also OEM HUD available, so maybe I'll do some upgrades myself. (The NPP exhaust is real cool too, but not mandatory.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks. This is really a great site.
33700 is too much for that car,wait for a 3LT to come up,don't settle for a 1LT.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:02 PM
ROD BROWN
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Keep looking

Hi,my suggestion is to keep looking.Right now its a buyers market.You can find the perfect car with all the goodies you desire.Be patient! I know its hard but remember its your money and don't settle for second best. that perfect car is out there.you just have to find it at the price you can afford.Good luck on your search.Rod

Get notified of new replies

To 2008 Seat Upgrades and Price Q

Quick Reply: 2008 Seat Upgrades and Price Q