C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Headers, NEVER AGAIN!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 07:34 PM
S'vette
Melting Slicks

Received 73 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by danraldo1
Later losers, found a better forum with people who know how to read before making an *** of themselves hu S'Vette, and we know you could not be anyones daddy because you would have to have sex with a real woman not that dirty blow up doll you have. Maybe some of you should get off of the couch and learn how to work on cars instead of giving stupid uneducated advice. You may own a Vette, but I would bet most of you losers have never worked on one. You just like to see yourself in print because you cannot even open the hood on a car and find the engine. So I talked with the site owner and they are going to refund my money for joining this pitiful low level loser hangout. I know I will never see you *******s at a rally, because your piece of **** car probably won't make it. It is always the uneducated, inexperienced loser that makes the first asinine comment. Later - loser *******s.
Just proves what we all said about you before, an 8 yr old. You went to the dau thing and now you get mad cuz your babies momma stepped out. lol Later dude. Oh by the way I have headers on my car and it works.

Just for the fun of it; maybe your so mad about the daddy joke is cuz you didnt put your header in the right place either.

Last edited by S'vette; 02-07-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:34 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by C6RaceCar
This thread is fishy. Headers on an ls2/3 is a great mod.......with a tune.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:36 PM
VET4LES
Team Owner

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Interesting thread.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:41 PM
S'vette
Melting Slicks

Later losers, found a better forum with people who know how to read before making an *** of themselves hu S'Vette, and we know you could not be anyones daddy because you would have to have sex with a real woman not that dirty blow up doll you have. Maybe some of you should get off of the couch and learn how to work on cars instead of giving stupid uneducated advice. You may own a Vette, but I would bet most of you losers have never worked on one. You just like to see yourself in print because you cannot even open the hood on a car and find the engine. So I talked with the site owner and they are going to refund my money for joining this pitiful low level loser hangout. I know I will never see you *******s at a rally, because your piece of **** car probably won't make it. It is always the uneducated, inexperienced loser that makes the first asinine comment. Later - loser *******s.
Why are you still logged in if you got your money back and cant stand this site? GTFO. lol
danraldo1
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow S'Vette, that pic of you shooting a flame out of your *** makes me wonder how proud your adopted parents must be. You should also try that with a lighter while you are setting in your worn out chair with your dirty t-shirt riding half way up your big *** stomach and drinking gas station beer. I know you are divorced, but just knowing you the short time I have, you probably opened your dumb *** mouth and he just decided to leave. Ha! Ha! Now that I have decided to dump this low level dumb *** site, I have plenty of time to deal with each one of you junior high school dropouts. So S'Vette and your fat *** friend and fellow loser Frank has an *** as big as a tank. Let's get it own!
JLB768
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by S'vette
Sticks and stones will break my bones, but no tune will f*** your headers up.
Fixed it for you
Old 02-07-2013, 07:43 PM
Pinky...
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Says the guy who just paid 3 grand to get an exhaust component installed on his rust free car.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:43 PM
laconiajack
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn guys, I am new to this site and some of your are kinda nasty and mean with your comments. Just wanted to post what has happened on a site with other vette owners.
Just remember, others that have made the same mistake hate anyone who reminds them of how foolishly they spent their money. Now they will try and talk you into equally foolish things like putting a cold thermostat or getting a "tune" that will void your warrenty. Duh!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:44 PM
S'vette
Melting Slicks

Wow S'Vette, that pic of you shooting a flame out of your *** makes me wonder how proud your adopted parents must be. You should also try that with a lighter while you are setting in your worn out chair with your dirty t-shirt riding half way up your big *** stomach and drinking gas station beer. I know you are divorced, but just knowing you the short time I have, you probably opened your dumb *** mouth and he just decided to leave. Ha! Ha! Now that I have decided to dump this low level dumb *** site, I have plenty of time to deal with each one of you junior high school dropouts. So S'Vette and your fat *** friend and fellow loser Frank has an *** as big as a tank. Let's get it own!
wow that hurt us so much. actually my avatar is your misses after I stuck my header in her.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:44 PM
S'vette
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by JLB768
Fixed it for you
tis true
Old 02-07-2013, 07:48 PM
gar4403
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm adding my count as I have read all 6 pages!! I agree that a lot of the crap could have been avoided by just asking for help, stating the problem, work that was done, and wait for a list of suggestions.

Posting negative tones and blasting the car owned by a forum of passionate owners was only going to result in a little agitation. Good luck, hope you can get your money back.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Pinky...
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S'vette
wow that hurt us so much. actually my avatar is your misses after I stuck my header in her.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:50 PM
JLB768
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

Translation...I screwed up my car...came to CF and threw a temper tantrum...I admitted I didn't get a tune in one post, then claimed I did in another...I couldn't take the ribbing, so I ran off to a forum where nobody knows me yet...They couldn't help me, so I set my car on fire, kicked the dog, and bit my blow up doll on the ***...She farted, and flew out the window...I now have no car, the dog hates me, and my girlfriend is gone...I'm gonna buy a smart car.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:54 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Old 02-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Greg00Coupe
Race Director

Received 1,984 Likes on 1,143 Posts

I don't usually comment in these types of "wars" but if you could work on a car yourself why did you pay someone to put on the headers? It's not that hard and if you joined a local car club I'll bet someone had a lift you could have used. I just don't see where bashing someone gets you anywhere but a reflection on who YOU are!!! But good luck with the car. Something is hosed. When I put on headers I was shocked at the difference.

Quick Reply: Headers, NEVER AGAIN!