C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kids in the front seat

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 10:41 PM
mg777
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kids in the front seat

What are you all's thoughts on kids riding in the front seat? I'm assuming any child below 3 yrs cant ride in your vette since a car-seat is not supposed to be backwards in the front seat... What about kids that require the booster seat? Do you put the seat all the way back and let them ride?

I have a sister-in-law that as soon as she looked at my new 2013 vette tells my wife, "youll have to have him get rid of that soon- it's not family oriented" My wife told me she just rollled her eyes and chaulked it up to jealousy. Any way it goes, our Vette is part of this family
Old 01-16-2013, 10:45 PM
LFZ
Team Owner

Received 310 Likes on 227 Posts

Just get the right seat and put the kid in there...just tell them to hang on. It's a great experience.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:49 PM
phileaglesfan
Race Director

Received 164 Likes on 129 Posts

My 8 year old son had been riding in "our" Corvettes for the last 5 years. Booster seat all the way back is good.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:07 PM
hawkgfr
Race Director

Received 1,218 Likes on 829 Posts

Originally Posted by mg777
What are you all's thoughts on kids riding in the front seat? I'm assuming any child below 3 yrs cant ride in your vette since a car-seat is not supposed to be backwards in the front seat... What about kids that require the booster seat? Do you put the seat all the way back and let them ride?

I have a sister-in-law that as soon as she looked at my new 2013 vette tells my wife, "youll have to have him get rid of that soon- it's not family oriented" My wife told me she just rollled her eyes and chaulked it up to jealousy. Any way it goes, our Vette is part of this family

Booster seat and watch them grin...Its an almost universal deal, kids know the Vette is special before they even know its a Vette..I see it in there eyes when you pass them and they see the car from their minivan seats....The expression is great...sometimes you can read their lips, "look at that daddy".....
Old 01-17-2013, 12:52 AM
J Christensen
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I can only fit two kids in the front seat at a time.

Get notified of new replies

To Kids in the front seat

Quick Reply: Kids in the front seat