C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

corvette of houston, where did matt go?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 10:53 AM
GSoldman
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default corvette of houston, where did matt go?

Back in mid december i went in and talked to matt about doing some additional performance upgrades to my Grand Sport. He was very professional, knowledgable and honest. Now that i'm ready to pull the trigger i called corvette houston asked for matt. To my dismay i got a car salesman named matt. Several days ago i went by the store to talk with him i found out he quit. I was not very comfortable with what seemed to be a lack of knowledge about what i was wanting from the others there...

So my question is does anyone know where matt shutt is working now?
Old 01-17-2013, 12:44 PM
GSoldman
Racer

i have found out that matt is actually " smurfkiller " on here

has anyone heard from him lately?

i sent him a pm
Old 01-17-2013, 03:46 PM
ZO ZICK
Team Owner

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by GSoldman
Back in mid december i went in and talked to matt about doing some additional performance upgrades to my Grand Sport. He was very professional, knowledgable and honest. Now that i'm ready to pull the trigger i called corvette houston asked for matt. To my dismay i got a car salesman named matt. Several days ago i went by the store to talk with him i found out he quit. I was not very comfortable with what seemed to be a lack of knowledge about what i was wanting from the others there...

So my question is does anyone know where matt shutt is working now?
If you dont find him, gotjuice? (Arnold) will take care of you

He matches matches all of the characteristics you looking for
Old 01-17-2013, 05:43 PM
brooklync5
Le Mans Master

Received 488 Likes on 282 Posts

Corvettes of houston has a great rep on this forum I wouldnt hesitate doing business with any of there staff.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:14 PM
GSoldman
Racer

i found matt. he quit corvette of houston and is now working at a shop in tomball. RSR performance which luckily for me is less than 10 mins from my house. they brought out this insane z06 show car and a 68 camaro ss with a roots blower sticking through the hood. glad to know the new shop he is at can do all the work to my car we had dicussed prior.

Old 01-28-2013, 11:16 AM
smurfkiller
Safety Car

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

that is correct i have quit over there and came to work here at RSR performance in tomball as sales and marketing director.

i did spend the week at the auto show and the weekend at msr houston road racing my c6. so much fun to be able to get back to going to the events and shows and being able to meet/talk to everyone their in person instead on just through pm's or emails.

looking forward to starting the new year off here and still continuing to build some of the sickest vettes in the area.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:05 AM
GSoldman
Racer

Originally Posted by smurfkiller
that is correct i have quit over there and came to work here at RSR performance in tomball as sales and marketing director.

i did spend the week at the auto show and the weekend at msr houston road racing my c6. so much fun to be able to get back to going to the events and shows and being able to meet/talk to everyone their in person instead on just through pm's or emails.

looking forward to starting the new year off here and still continuing to build some of the sickest vettes in the area.
well im glad i came to the auto show and saw you, and lucky i guess you came to a top notch shop just minutes from my house. see you guys next week lets see if we can hit 750 rwhp

Get notified of new replies

To corvette of houston, where did matt go?

Quick Reply: corvette of houston, where did matt go?