C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thinking I may sell the GS

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 12:44 AM
Big Jay E
Melting Slicks

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

[QUOTE=89L98;1582664029]
Originally Posted by laconiajack
...... consider that the C7 will probably obsolete wide-bodied Vettes more than classic bodied models, .../QUOTE]

I can only shake my head. Park a "classic bodied" Vette next to a wide body Vette. Pretty obvious as to what Vette style has become "obsolete". A few years from now when I trade my GS for a C7 I'll get more for the GS than you willl get for your "classic bodied" Vette.

Your GS dislike/hatred makes you sound foolish.
Never sais anything about disliking or hating any of them. Just stating that id one had to go it would be the GS. Wife says her choice wiuld be the C5. Probably wind up keeping both. We'll see.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:39 AM
NormWild
Drifting

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by LS WON
CTS-V is a Corvette killer unless you get a ZR1
CTS-V more comfortable to enter and exit and will attract less attention and smoother riding?
I don't worry about CTS-Vs much

A 4300 pound sports sedan will never be as balanced or handle as well as a purpose built sports car. I beat my head against the wall for years trying to make coupes do things they were never designed to do.

If I could afford a CTS-V as a DD I would, but it could never replace the feeling I get from my C6.

Quick Reply: Thinking I may sell the GS