C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spring Mountain/Ron Fellows School (PICS)

Old 06-19-2012, 05:42 PM
0PaulaH
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great write-up and pictures, Thanks John. Want to do, want to do, want to do, so bad. Added to my bucket list!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 05:45 PM
johnodrake

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,569 Likes on 1,614 Posts

Originally Posted by PaulaH
Great write-up and pictures, Thanks John. Want to do, want to do, want to do, so bad. Added to my bucket list!!!
All I can say, Paula is Do it, Do it, Do it!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Flying24
Burning Brakes

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

I was just there this past March for Level 1 school, greatest modification I have never done. So much I'll be returning this Oct. for level two. Reading this article really gets my juices flowing, can't wait. I have been practicing my heel/toe as much as possible, which was something totally new to me before I came to Spring mountain. This experience may have turn this into a annual thing.
Great Write up/ Enjoy
Old 06-22-2012, 02:21 PM
mjcourt
Pro

Received 118 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Travelor
"If you received your certificate after purchasing a GS, Z06 or ZR1, and have yet to use it, please please consider using it. You will be surprised how much you DON'T know about driving."

What certificate for a GS purchaser? I have not heard of this offer for GS purchasers.

George
GM had a deal giving people buying a Corvette between January – March 2011 a free 2 day course at either Bondurant or Spring Mountain. They may have had the deal at other times, but that’s when I got in on it. It was on the Chevrolet website, but many dealerships didn’t know about it. I did not get a certificate. I was told to contact the school I wanted to go to and give my name and VIN number. It worked.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Spring Mountain/Ron Fellows School (PICS)