C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Piissed ab led tails!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 04:11 PM
jwaldro2
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not butthurt, and I just got an email back from her they had the wrong email address. So hopefully this clears up the confusion.....thanks for the help "fellow" corvette owners
Old 05-15-2012, 04:12 PM
DubsAndSubs
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Maybe the OP is someone "important" and shouldn't have to wait the normal day or two to process like the rest of us
Old 05-15-2012, 04:14 PM
DUMAN
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by jwaldro2
Thought I came to the fellow corvette forum for support and advice. Guess it doesn't always work out that way....
There is a reason people use paypal. They protect the buyers and sellers. You can always use a credit card for these kinds of transactions if you are that worried that people are going to steal from you. You jumped the gun posting up on here about this. As you can see by the responses you got. You need to understand that not all venders are in the same time zone and some work different hours. I hope everything works out for you.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:15 PM
DUMAN
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by Raazor
LMFAO
Old 05-15-2012, 04:20 PM
doubledime
Pro

Thought I came to the fellow corvette forum for support and advice. Guess it doesn't always work out that way....
I think the OP is just a bit frustrated, and is just warning us that this may happen to anyone of us. No reason for negative smart a** comments. If anyone of us lost track of a $1000 and did not hear from the vendor we would be pissed too. IMHO

Let's just hope it all turns out good for all.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:20 PM
jwaldro2
Racer

Maybe I need to clear something up. I know it takes a few days to process an order all I was trying to figure out is if they received my money I'm
Not asking them to ship me the stuff today...damn people
Old 05-15-2012, 04:23 PM
jwaldro2
Racer

Finally someone that realize, thanks. I think raazor and duman have butt pirate love affair with each other and just like to troll bc every time I've even seen raazor post he is ragging on people.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:24 PM
EDinPA
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Piissed ab led tails!!!
What does this even mean?

Have you been drinking?
Old 05-15-2012, 04:30 PM
DUMAN
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by doubledime
I think the OP is just a bit frustrated, and is just warning us that this may happen to anyone of us. No reason for negative smart a** comments. If anyone of us lost track of a $1000 and did not hear from the vendor we would be pissed too. IMHO

Let's just hope it all turns out good for all.
I wish I had time to be this ****. You are comparing 1k to 240.00? I believe there is a 12 hours or less of night time hours where the OP could not track his funds. Why don't you call your bank tonight about 1am and ask them where your money is and why you have not received an update?
Old 05-15-2012, 04:36 PM
jwaldro2
Racer

Why don't you read what I put and stop jumping to conclusions. All I was calling/emailing them is to see if they received my money. I didn't ask for a tracking number or demand them
To ship out tomorrow. When I know for a damn fact that when I buy stuff with PayPal and I know it's instant transfer to them that's what throws a red flag. Then I call and she said its usually immediate when they receive payment. Also she had the wrong email she misspelled my email address when looking it up so hopefully its all good. Love how this is suppose to be a brotherhood and i see bashing on here almost as much as helpful stuff
Old 05-15-2012, 04:38 PM
Raazor
Goon Squad King of Battle

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 920 Likes on 356 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13x3- '14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23

just like to troll bc every time I've even seen raazor post he is ragging on people.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:57 PM
Divvi
Burning Brakes

Old 05-15-2012, 05:19 PM
jimmyb
Race Director

Received 4,248 Likes on 2,023 Posts

Not butthurt, and I just got an email back from her they had the wrong email address. So hopefully this clears up the confusion.....thanks for the help "fellow" corvette owners
Sorry for your issue.

Just out of curiosity, if you paid with Paypal, HOW does the vendor have the wrong email address for you??????

Jimmy
Old 05-15-2012, 05:30 PM
jwaldro2
Racer

I use my work account for PayPal since paypal takes right out of my bank account. I was emailing them with my personal email. They sent the invoice to my personal emailed I forwarded it to my work email ordered from work so it would take directly out of my bank account. And when I called to question them
Ab it she misspelled the first part bc she sent me an email to confirm the email she thought was right. I corrected her and sent a reply email but haven't heard back.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:51 PM
su8pack1
Team Owner

Received 49 Likes on 27 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Old 05-15-2012, 06:33 PM
DUMAN
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '10

Why don't you read what I put and stop jumping to conclusions. All I was calling/emailing them is to see if they received my money. I didn't ask for a tracking number or demand them
To ship out tomorrow. When I know for a damn fact that when I buy stuff with PayPal and I know it's instant transfer to them that's what throws a red flag. Then I call and she said its usually immediate when they receive payment. Also she had the wrong email she misspelled my email address when looking it up so hopefully its all good. Love how this is suppose to be a brotherhood and i see bashing on here almost as much as helpful stuff
Really sorry your butthurt. My intent was not you hurt your feeling.

I still feel this is or should have been a joke. As far as being a corvette brother. There is no question. Even if I didn't like you I wouldn't leave you stranded. That said I may not invite you over for dinner.

I would be afraid it wouldn't be ready in time and you would make a thread about it.

Sorry just having fun.

I have tinted LED taillights on my car and everyone loves them as do I. When you do recieve your lights please let us know and post pictures. Everyone loves pictures.

I hope I have not offended or pissed you off. You are right we are all brothers.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:51 PM
jwaldro2
Racer

I was never butthurt I was just weary when I ordered bc they are not a sponsored vendor. But I got it all clear they confirmed they receive my payment. Glad we are all on the same page and I will post pics when I get them in. Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To Piissed ab led tails!!!

Old 05-15-2012, 07:07 PM
Knob Jockey
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 208 Likes on 172 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by HyperX

Wait until the OP finds out that the LED lights don't come pre installed on his car!!

I bought a super charger once, and it came to the house, and the UPS man was like here you go, and I was like, uh, hell no, you better install it!! I didn't pay $6k and its not installed... needless to say UPS installed my supercharger!!! Now I wish my car worked!!

Fed Ex is out in my garage right now installing my front widebody.

I only use UPS for tires.

OP- seems like you did your research on your Vendor after the fact. Check here first, lots of good info available from members that have done the same mod.

Good luck with your project.

Old 05-15-2012, 07:11 PM
boraxman
Race Director

Received 311 Likes on 200 Posts

Nothing wrong with that vendor, have used them twice, best pricing too.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:34 PM
jwaldro2
Racer

Thanks guys

Quick Reply: Piissed ab led tails!!!