C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tons of pictures of 2 NEW 2012 GS cpe deliveries at the same time...and more.

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default Tons of pictures of 2 NEW 2012 GS cpe deliveries at the same time...and more.

Every so often 2 deliveries happen at the same time. My plans were for Miguel to take his Silver GS at 11am as I knew George and Annie were taking the train down from Islip, NY to pick up their beautiful Inferno Orange GS cpe at around 3pm...well, it was Miguel's birthday and he arrived moments before George and Annie. So they both came out of the Business office at the same time and both did their Onstar call at the same time. For Miguel, his daughter and wife it would be their very first Corvette. Miguel just got promoted to LT Commander and he had always wanted a Corvette. 0% for 60 mos was the final kicker. So he traded in his 2003 BMW 3 series with only 20k on the odometer. George and Annie found me thru the Corvette Forum and 3 weeks ago drove down to see the then 90+ Corvettes we had in inventory. There was not one Orange Corvette on the entire Island in NY. They returned yesterday and could not have been happier to take delivery of their dream Corvette. I truly enjoyed the entire time getting to know George and Annie and plan on visiting them the next time I visit Long Island. This is the 3rd Corvette delivered to Long Island in 7 days for me. George also got a kick out of meeting the salesman that SOLD BORAT his Ice Cream Truck in the BORAT movie. Enjoy the pictures and Call me when you're looking for a new or used Corvette. 301 212 4420 Mike Furman "Selling Corvette's for 34+ yrs now"

George and I in front of his NEW 2012 Corvette Grand Sport Cpe 3LT Inferno Orange Metallic with Cashmere interior.

George with the Criswell salesman from the Borat movie...

Borat salesman and George above pose for the camera.

I like George and Annie so much I wish we were neighbors!

Mike Furman
301 212 4420
Criswell Chevrolet
www.criswellcorvette.com

Last edited by Mike Furman@Criswell; 04-01-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default Mike Coles stopped by to get his license plates yesterday with his New Callaway Convt

Yesterday also involved Ilya from Chicago area receive via truck his new 2012 Corvette Grand Sport in Yellow with yellow calipers, a Centennial Callaway get shipped by Plycar to Kansas, a Centennial Cpe got delivered to a local guy, a couple of new Callaway Corvettes get delivered to the dealership by Plycar Trucking for stock, 3 different Corvette Forum members stopped by from 3 different states and Mike Coles, a fellow Corvette Club member of mine swung by to get his tags put on....phew, busy day.

Mike Coles with his Crystal Red Convt specially prepared by Callaway.

Call me anytime. 301 212 4420 Mike Furman
www.criswellcorvette.com 68 New Corvettes in stock and 7 used Corvettes in stock as of 4-1-2012 "Off Sundays"

Last edited by Mike Furman@Criswell; 04-01-2012 at 10:37 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:24 AM
arcticblast
Le Mans Master

Received 240 Likes on 135 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Beautiful new cars. Congrats to all.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default Corvette fun.

Originally Posted by arcticblast
Another day at the office.

Mike Furman
301 212 4420
Criswell Chevrolet
Old 04-01-2012, 01:25 PM
grady
Melting Slicks

Received 113 Likes on 81 Posts

George, glad you finally got the one you wanted.

Congrats to all. Hope the weather is nice for all to enjoy.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15

Originally Posted by grady
George, glad you finally got the one you wanted.

Congrats to all. Hope the weather is nice for all to enjoy.
I had forgotten that you were taking delivery and had driven down from Pittsburgh,PA the day that George and Annie had driven down from Long Island, NY to see the colors and pick one out. Gaithersburg, MD is central to everywhere...because I ship Nationwide.

Mike Furman
301 212 4420
Criswell Chevrolet
Gaithersburg,MD

Last edited by Mike Furman@Criswell; 04-01-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Red Devil
Drifting

Received 135 Likes on 93 Posts

Congrats, beautiful Corvettes as usual. Dig the Steve Vai shirt.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:44 PM
dream theater
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Long Post: Thank you Mike Furman

Hi Mike, Me and Annie both thank you very much for finding our dream car. As you all know by now it's a 2012 inferno orange 3LT GS coupe. man this car is like a slot car on steroids. My wife said this car seems awfully fast compared to my 72 coupe i sold a few months ago.i told her the motor was tired and this new GS has new technology behind it. (what was i supposed to tell her lol) i think she believes me tho.We just got into NY driving the car from Criswell and were tired. I still find it hard to believe that out of the 27 dealers we talked to here on Long Island NY no one hand an inferno orange to sell to us. we looked for six weeks too.
They didnt even offer to do a locate for us either. oh well. guess they didnt need our $$$. I found Mike thru word of mouth and our forum.Mike worked hard,gave us a great price and got us our dream car. thank you all for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the NY bagels we got you.

Last edited by johnodrake; 04-01-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:00 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default The NY Bagels were great!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dream theater
Hi Mike, Me and Annie both thank you very much for finding our dream car. As you all know by now it's a 2012 inferno orange 3LT GS coupe. man this car is like a slot car on steroids. My wife said this car seems awfully fast compared to my 72 coupe i sold a few months ago.i told her the motor was tired and this new GS has new technology behind it. (what was i supposed to tell her lol) i think she believes me tho.We just got into NY driving the car from Criswell and were tired. I still find it hard to believe that out of the 27 dealers we talked to here on Long Island NY no one hand an inferno orange to sell to us. we looked for six weeks too.
They didnt even offer to do a locate for us either. oh well. guess they didnt need our $$$. I found Mike thru word of mouth and our forum.Mike worked hard,gave us a great price and got us our dream car. thank you all for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the NY bagels we got you.
So glad you made it home safely. The NY Bagels were great, boy do we miss them. Please stay in touch and let me know thruout the year how much you have enjoyed the new Corvette!

Mike Furman 301 212 4420 Criswell Chevrolet
"Selling Corvettes for 34+ yrs now."

Old 04-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell

St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default More pics of George and Annie's GS Cpe.

Some more pics from yesterdays delivery.

Mike Furman
301 212 4420
Old 04-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Gary '09 C6
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 454 Likes on 399 Posts

Originally Posted by arcticblast

Get notified of new replies

To Tons of pictures of 2 NEW 2012 GS cpe deliveries at the same time...and more.

Quick Reply: Tons of pictures of 2 NEW 2012 GS cpe deliveries at the same time...and more.